worst camera

1. Ddaavvidd
    Eclair May 16, 2018

Ddaavvidd , May 16, 2018 :
    who am I
    I am just a couster who is saying the true. maybe. slot of people think as same as me. maybe you don't think of that way

but who are you to sake me that. an d who are you to say people aren't interested in improve camera

2. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Herbert_Lagos likes this.
  3. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

4. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

5. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

6. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    which phone???

7. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

8. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

9. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

SalmanSofi , May 16, 2018 :
    Heating issue & Don't know what happened to the camera after update . It's taking so bad pictures

10. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    I'm using the oneplus 5t about 2weeks , I don't having those issues , I'm using 8.1 there's more battery , I could be your signal if have red, you are spending more energy because it's looking for more signal. play with the camera more you will see how is working there's is hdr HQ or disable all to see the difference and use promode and do an editing vais ficar maluco ahah shoot in raw and save normal image, the videos are excellent , oneplus will receive the android p they will improve the camera , about the hitting problem you need to check how you using the device , I want help you, the oneplus is no waste of money is better than s8 in camera and bettery and speed

11. Arne Hermansen
    Honeycomb May 16, 2018

Arne Hermansen , May 16, 2018 :
    1526459038196.jpg
    I do not understand why people complain about the camera. I have tried to take this picture with more mobiles like the S8 and the LG V30 and others. They take a picture of everything on the outside of the window and the walls in the living room are completely black. but here you see the same picture taken with 5t, and one can see both inside and inside.

Herbert_Lagos and NahbiCris like this.
  12. otto2
    Lollipop May 16, 2018

otto2 , May 16, 2018 :
    Oneplus stopped calling their Phones Flagship Killer after Release of the oneplus2. Do your home work, mate, before making yourself a fool. By the way-Oil Painting effect is there because of a lot people in asia, they prefer less noise, but then post processing has to use some aggressive denoising algorhytms, thelat are leading to this effect. In Open beta they remove this in low light, now people complain about noise in the pictures. So what?

Last edited: May 16, 2018

13. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

SalmanSofi , May 16, 2018 :
    Thanks for writing .

The purpose of camera is not only to take pictures. I am a "Bigo Live" user which is an application where people go live & talk with friends. This camera doesn't look premium on any video calling application. The quality is not upto mark as compared to others . So far as Samsung S8 is concerned this phone can't beat S8's camera.

Thanks

14. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , May 16, 2018 :
    Learn how to take pictures first would be my suggestion

otto2 likes this.
  15. tqqq
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

tqqq , May 16, 2018 :
    After you say yourself is a fool, people say and believe you are a fool even you stop saying it.

16. Ddaavvidd
    Eclair May 16, 2018

17. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , May 16, 2018 :
    There is NO perfect camera app, no smartphonebrand is flawless with their camera section, they have all their fails and weak sides.

So of course yes. Every year we assist to huge improvements done on cellphone photography by all major companies on their top items.

NahbiCris and otto2 like this.
  18. otto2
    Lollipop May 16, 2018

otto2 , May 16, 2018 :
    As posted several times here in this great forum, an camera update will get released next month,coding team was busy with the OP6 software before. Hopefully we will get some more control options, i d like to see a kind of denoising control , a level in video mode and some more, future will tell what we ll get.

Ddaavvidd likes this.
  19. Ddaavvidd
    Eclair May 16, 2018

Ddaavvidd , May 16, 2018 :
    thank you so much

otto2 likes this.
  20. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    about heat problems, the aluminum is a good conductor and it is very hot outside so I did the test turned off the phone(because the phone was already hot) and the heat continued the same and I went to the shade and it cooled down it dissipates the heat very well,
    how is the weather there?