worst camera

1. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    That depends on your operator. and the signal you have about the video calls and I'm not sure if that is the problem, the quality of my video calls are good I use Vodafone, but many applications dont use full quality in the camera

2. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

SalmanSofi , May 16, 2018 :
    It's not about the speed of internet . I am using wifi with 12 Mbps of speed .. It's about the camera .. Just do one checkout the application Bigo live or some other application & you will come to know what i want to say.

Rime29 likes this.
  3. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    don't worry the camera will be better ,they know now how to do it, enjoy your oneplus 5t[e]1f609[/e] there's is this if you want to help them
    View attachment 767585

4. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

Thanks .. Anyways where are you from?

5. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    Portugal

6. HBP87
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2018

HBP87 , May 16, 2018 :
    Camera Improvement coming soon...!

Rime29 likes this.
  7. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

I thought you are from India.
    You purchased Oneplsu 5t few days before right ? Why didn't you wait for Oneplus 6?

8. Rime29
    Gingerbread May 16, 2018

Rime29 , May 16, 2018 :
    I could have waited but my father need a phone (I had the honor 9 bought recently) in Switzerland it was more expensive but I always wanted to have the Oneplus 5t because I needed a phone and oneplus 6 will have a notch...as I can tell ... the Oneplus 6 will have better camera and cpu ...but as I did not want spend 500 euros, I bought the op5t by 470 and I do not regret it . having op6 would have been the best option but needed a smartphone op5t is an excellent smartphone I like this screen l like the all hardware , the Sony camera in this device is wow , was the Best of them in 2017 the software in op5t will be better soon they learn much about the cameras, I will see in YouTube the opening op6 kkk just want know which cameras they use and ect
    oneplus 5t likeeeee!!! one plus now having the hardware to build incredible smartphones like water resistant ect, they want to show to the world what they can do, smartphones are getting expensive but this is about to change soon ,sorry if sounds like a oneplus fan But they've already made a mistake in the past

9. SalmanSofi
    Eclair May 16, 2018

10. Rezihere
    Donut May 16, 2018

Rezihere , May 16, 2018 :
    no, OnePlus 5T did won in some cases against iPhone X, you should try to watch some YouTube comparison, but then again, in some cases

Herbert_Lagos and NahbiCris like this.
  11. daMorphine
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

daMorphine , May 18, 2018 :
    please tell me how that works. do you have to upload all your data in the cloud and then after the OS change you can restore or this makes a local backup on your smartphone?

12. AnubhavVandkar
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

AnubhavVandkar , May 18, 2018 :
    When you are on the setup page of your device after factory resetting Google would ask you if it needs to restore the apps you had on the previous device. I've always restored my apps along with their data like this. Restoring app data according to me is automatically enabled.

Herbert_Lagos likes this.
  13. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

NahbiCris , May 18, 2018 :

the imx398 was the best from Sony last year because the Sony ImX400 was an exclusive for Sony's devices.

do you know that the P20 Pro has oil painting effect? see this video and start at the minute 5:30 .

you are only a ignorant.

read this:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-complaining-about-camera-performance.827083/

also see the comparison between the iPhone X and the OnePlus 5T which is that thread. I invite you to see the photography section in this forum.

Herbert_Lagos likes this.
  14. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , May 18, 2018 :
    It's really very annoying having to correct all the time you manifest your ignorance on this forum....
    5T is not just 4 months old but 7 as it has been launched in November 2017. It means it's technology is about 1year old. To produce a new phone, or pc, you can count about 6 months preparation and production time before it will be launched on the market. So latest redmi is already a much more recent technology.
    Also you come here and pretend redmi can ko 5T camera WITHOUT ANY PROOF, no identical sample Fotos shot with both phones in order to compare.
    So your allegation is worth... NOTHING.

NahbiCris likes this.
  15. tqqq
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

tqqq , May 18, 2018 :
    Redmi no need to develop? Lol nov 2017 is 1 year old phone? Lol. I dont see people like op6 at all anyway lol.

16. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

Herbert_Lagos , May 18, 2018 :

tqqq

Redmi no need to develop? Lol nov 2017 is 1 year old phone? Lol. I dont see people like op6 at all anyway lol.​

Are you stupid????
    Don't make quotations of things I didn't say....
    But as you are not very clever to read and understand I break it down for you...

5T ON THE MARKET 7 MONTHS, add 6 months for development, means technology from spring 2017.
    Redmi just recently released, add 6 months, i.e. Technology from end 2017.

Got it?

Seriously, you should consult a doctor...

NahbiCris and otto2 like this.
  17. RonanDjinnTetsu
    Froyo May 18, 2018

RonanDjinnTetsu , May 18, 2018 :
    Nonsense. My camera is great.

Herbert_Lagos and otto2 like this.
  18. SamiAlamir
    Froyo May 19, 2018

NahbiCris and Herbert_Lagos like this.
  19. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2018

20. SamiAlamir