Worst company i've ever dealt with!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coverco
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

coverco , Nov 10, 2015 :
    ONO is a different company, it is a scam phone manufacturer !!

Ceasedd likes this.
  2. akamizu
    Eclair Nov 10, 2015

akamizu , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Full caps lock title implies that you are maximum 15 years old.
    What is the purpose in screaming out your frustration and trying to make the company look bad?
    If enough people experience issues, OnePlus will listen. But this thread will be another kid-screaming-everything-is-bad-wuhuu for them.
    Get an iPhone and leave this forum.

geko95gek, cajy7817 and Urimana like this.
  3. cajy7817
    Eclair Nov 10, 2015

cajy7817 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    You can't expect extreme high quality assurance on the price you pay for the phone.. Those assurances of quality are only for highly hyped and over priced products like apple or Samsung. You get what you pay for man.. You want really good quality products and an assurance that your product will be replaced even if a minor scratch occurs on otherwise a scratch less product, you will need pay for it.. That guy should've known what he's getting into the moment he decided to purchase the product.

4. Urimana
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2015

Urimana , Nov 10, 2015 :
    What is truth? And how do you know that he is telling the truth?

Ceasedd likes this.
  5. techepet
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2015

techepet , Nov 10, 2015 :
    He is not complaining about a scratch, he is complaining about one of the main function of a phone, the microphone to be listen when he speaks...even the most crappy phone in the world should warrant that.
    and he is not paying 20 bucks... if the phone is disposable they should label it as so. Some phones worked, some came with hardware problems, that is ok. the problem is how the company deals with the defective units.

rgds

butaixyz8016 likes this.
  6. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Nov 10, 2015

Baymax , Nov 10, 2015 :
    So, let me get this straight. You just decided to make a forum account to complain about their CS? Back to these days apparently... I thought these types of Threads were to be lost in time.

Onyx11 and geko95gek like this.
  7. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

ouyamaster , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Are you kidding? This is 2015. No parts come from the us. Apples lame add says designed in California. But their sweat shop for foxxcon is in China. HTC and Huawei make quality phones and the new new nexus 6p.also oppo r7 line have a lot more features than op and popular in Europe. Just because op sucks don't condemn the entire Chinese market.

8. ouyamaster
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

ouyamaster , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Yes follow the I brainwashed because op sucks. Nexus 6p eats igarbage for breakfast.

9. AbeHaverkamp

AbeHaverkamp , Nov 10, 2015 :
    I just hate people comparing Oneplus with all the big company's which are decades old. Oneplus is almost 2 years old atm and they have lots and lots to learn. But look at what they have accomplished, they have already sold more than a million phones! And that only with a small amount of people compared to the big boys like Apple and Samsung

10. Deactivated User
    Nov 10, 2015

Djin likes this.
  11. Yearic
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2015

Yearic , Nov 10, 2015 :
    The biggest problem with Oneplus isn't the phone. Someone correctly said that there will always be flaws with the phone. I accept that. The problem with Oneplus is their lack of communication and customer service. You have my money, yes. You want to keep a loyal customer, keep me updated with information.

The phone is fine. I have had the OPT since September.

I expect better service and communication from a company who wants to swim in the adult pool with the Apple, Samsung, Sony and ect. You're drowning Oneplus.

Djin likes this.
  12. bonghollywood

bonghollywood , Nov 10, 2015 :
    For every time that there's a haters talking about costumer service issue... I will post this screen capture. Because their costumer service is awsome. Screenshot_2015-10-15-12-19-20.png

13. RazorCharlie

RazorCharlie , Nov 10, 2015 :
    One plus is a horrible company to deal with i agree but they do make inexpensive phones...

thebanik, Ceasedd and jimberkas like this.
  14. jimberkas
    KitKat Nov 10, 2015

jimberkas , Nov 10, 2015 :
    this should be their motto next year instead of Never Settle!

"We are a horrible company to deal with, but we do make inexpensive phones!"

Swatpt, thebanik, cajy7817 and 2 others like this.
  15. jimberkas
    KitKat Nov 10, 2015

16. RazorCharlie

how about..

We suck as a whole but our phones suck less if you don't run into any majors problems, keep your fingers crossed.

jimberkas likes this.
  17. geko95gek

geko95gek , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Totally agree, there should be a temp ban on cupcakes creating useless threads like this until they actually spout some useful info in already existing threads. Similar system to XDA would work well.

Onyx11 and Ceasedd like this.
  18. paddykeenan
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

19. RazorCharlie

Or how about our level of suckage all depends on your level of patience with glitches, poor customer support, bad software, & unheard of policies..

jimberkas likes this.
  20. geko95gek

geko95gek , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Glitches... What Glitches?

Belive it or not, 80% of people at least say that on XDA.