Worst mobile 9 pro

1. Cervi
    Froyo Jul 14, 2021

Cervi , Jul 14, 2021 :
    Dude, with all due respect, that is plain wrong. You don't just release a phone with so many bugs and issues and rely on the customer feedback to fix those issues. I think OnePlus is confusing loyal customers with lab rats.
    If a flagship needs 6-7 updates in less than 4 months, that means the said phone was not ready for release, simple as that.
    So don't try making up excuses to buyers that paid more than €1000 euros and have faulty units.

2. Ninxha
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2021

Ninxha , Jul 14, 2021 :
    One of the best displays around. A slick elegant looking phone. Runs smoothly. I am using a custom kernel on mine and battery life improved more,i get around +7 hours sot, and i experience no lags whatsoever. Device temperature is much cooler and OnePlus limitations are off on this custom kernel, so phone feels like a beast right now. Cameras are pretty decent also, maybe not the best but pretty good. Very quick charging, for me it has always charged in 30-35 minutes from 1-100%. What else do you need? Also im not experiencing any bugs like what im reading in the the forum because i re-flashed the firmware again and it got much better.

PhotoPicker likes this.
  3. G_plusone
    Nougat Jul 14, 2021

G_plusone , Jul 14, 2021 :
    You can't really base your views on a custom kernel expect everyone to use a custom kernel

4. Ninxha
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2021

Ninxha , Jul 14, 2021 :
    Never did i expect that. But even before, aside from battery life and a little bit of phone warming i had no other issues. The phone never got that hot to show me the Phone is too hot notification. As for battery i was getting 5-6 hours usage. Dissappointed but still with fast charging it was okay to make up. Problem is, every phone, every company has issues. If you go into a samsung forum for example, you will hear even more complaining. People are never satisfied, and there are faulty devices also so yeah.

G_plusone likes this.
  5. S1622131485137
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2021

6. abhibhuju , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 14, 2021 :
    Let me know the procedure to reflash

7. abhibhuju , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 14, 2021 :
    Show me issues in iPhone forum

8. Ninxha
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2021

G_plusone likes this.
  9. G_V._M._sKKA
    Eclair Jul 14, 2021

G_V._M._sKKA , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 14, 2021 :
    Also disapointed.
    My brother and me both had op devices before and had good experiences.
    We both got the op9pro and are similarly disapointed.
    Battery life
    Getting hot
    Gmail notifications not coming through
    Slow scrolling in some apps
    Camera and Gallery Performance
    Apps getting throttled

Not acceptable for this much money.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021

subsidiary likes this.
  10. abhibhuju , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Jul 15, 2021 :
    I can help with Gmail notifications..
    U need to select Don't Optimize under Battery Optimisation..

12. Ninxha
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2021

Ninxha , Jul 15, 2021 :
    Keep complaining. that's something that you people will forever do. Just to answer your stupidity:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251956914 Read comments below and count the number of people.

13. P1514461105660
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2021

P1514461105660 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jul 19, 2021 :
    It is worst phone I have ever had, totally ruined my money
    First of all os is super buggy
    1. Bluetooth is getting turned on and off own it's on.
    2. Home bar is not working properly sometime it's take way too much time after clicking on it.
    3. Wallpaper change own it on sometime it just vanish and show black screen.
    4.screen hangs all the time.
    5.heating issue.
    6. Battery drainage even after update.