Worst OP ever..

1. Goldbondx
    Eclair Aug 24, 2020

Goldbondx , Aug 24, 2020 :
    Top issues in order of impact:
    1. Freezing for Chrome and Apps during scrolling. Well known. Not happening on OP7Pro and other Android products that I know of. OP8 most impacted.
    2. Battery life is brutal compared to OP7Pro which had comparable apps. Battery doesn't seem to indicate any anomalies or problem apps..
    3. Fingerprint recognition is horrendous compared to OP7Pro. Not sure if temperature issue or the Chrome issue or what..but it's bad.
    4. This one is likely MNO (Verizon) but not 100%. Missing SMS messages periodically. This is a higher impact but again..likely MNO.
    5. Camera is garbage. I am not going to tweak. Just comparing night to OP7Pro that did take some time to sort out. And, very frequent "yellowing" of pictures.

OP seemed way more aggressive on previous models to fix things. That is why I liked them.

This will likely be my last OP based on these issues and the issue with pre-order cancels. (which is still a disaster..)

2. Goldbondx
    Eclair Aug 24, 2020

Goldbondx , Aug 24, 2020 :
    So, I guess OP or VZ read forum posts. Within 30 min of this post, I had an update pushed (IN2019_15_200813) Haven't found details of what it does..but it definitely broke the top line with icons for time/connectivity indicator in dark mode. Text is black on a black background..