Worst Phone You've Ever Owned

1. bnonymous
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2014

bnonymous , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I got sucked in the Apple Trend. It was the worst phone ever (iphone 5) I jailbroke it to get free from the jail of apple. But it wasn't the same. It became slow and buggy, and now I'm waiting for my OP. I hope I won't regret it.

2. DeRijckeYordi
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2014

3. markop
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

4. minelab
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2014

minelab , Oct 30, 2014 :
    All of my phones have worked that I have owned, some great and some average. I worked for Samsung Selling there phones and doing re-flashing and set ups for the customers. Being in retail I meet a lot of people and see a lot of phones, and every one seems to always ask me which is the best. They would ask, what phone do you own, well today I have my HTC One and tomorrow Ill have my Note 3. Now that got a look I cant put into words. Its a tough question to answer. I believe the best answer is, a phone that is able to meet your needs and does so with out glitches. My worst phone is the one I'm returning today. Nokia 1520. I read all the reviews and got a great price. It never got past the set up before it went into a major boot loop and could not power it off. after much research, I learned its a common problem and a fix has not been issued to resolve it. I have decided to go with the One Plus, Is it a gamble with a new company, in most cases yes, but the people behind the One have already proven that Pride in the product is there and they take care of there customers.

5. Karu Ss
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2014

6. sravs448
    Froyo Oct 30, 2014

7. oscarvanl
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2014

oscarvanl , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Sounds like you got unlucky with repairs rather than the phone being bad.

The OPO has issues with the GPS locking on too for some people (I've just sent mine off for a replacement for another reason, so it might be fixed on my replacement)

OnePlus don't repair the phones, they only replace them. I assume they use the ones sent in for replacements as spare parts for making new ones?

Anyway, good luck with the OPO :)

8. hallda01
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2014

hallda01 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I haven't had a whole lot of bad phones to be honest. Most of the reasons they were bad were just a sign of the time they were created in. The first Sanyo flip phone I had couldn't do much, but at the time it was a pretty good phone. I guess my worst would be my LG Rumor, because the charging port broke about a month after my warranty was up, though my BlackBerry 8830 was old when I got it, so it had some problems.

9. A Fat Duck
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2014

A Fat Duck , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Yea I think it was a case of both though as I did a bit of looking round and found that there are quite a few people who had similar problems (I had one of the first ones that came out so that probably didn't help). Thanks though and I'll need the luck to get it here ASAP :p

10. funmunke
    Marshmallow Oct 30, 2014

funmunke , Oct 30, 2014 :
    My wife had a terrible Sony-Erikson phone. She hated it...but she thought it was pretty so she hung onto it for way too long.

11. raschi
    Eclair Oct 30, 2014

12. Genérico
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

13. takeabyte

takeabyte , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Wow, really? You could do a lot worse than an iPhone 5. Jailbreaking is awesome if you know how to do use it. I have dozens of useful tweaks on my 4S, and it's snappy as ever. If you load too much crap into your phone, you'll have a crap experience.

14. oscarvanl
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2014

oscarvanl , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Ah that sucks. Well, the OPO has it's share of issues too, but most have no issues at all.

15. Flyer27
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2014

Flyer27 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    My old Fischer Price My First Phone. It was very durable but the call quality on that thing was terrible!

Serries likes this.
  16. A Fat Duck

A Fat Duck , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Sure hope that the newest ones from the preorder have had the problems mostly fixed but we'll see

17. GWJ_tech_games
    Honeycomb Oct 30, 2014

18. bnonymous
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2014

bnonymous , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Yes really. Yes jailbreaking is awesome, but if you think you have the snappiest jailbroken iphone 4s please do share your "stablejailbroken setup". I jailbroke mine, added 1-5 useful tweaks no themes or whatsoever, but it became crappier than usual.

19. naj_1845
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2014

naj_1845 , Oct 30, 2014 :
    would say the blackberry 8520...had to do too many battery pulls. OMG dont forget the "uncaught exception errors"...exception handling was poorly dealth with with the OS back then....sold a 3gs a week after getting it...replacement screens suck for lumia devices (they dont work).. best phone was a nokia 3310 (amazing snake days)

20. jeyell
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

jeyell , Oct 30, 2014 :
    HTC Titan running Windows Mobile 6.5. A phone that meant you couldn't call at times because it 'rebooted'. Which iOS7 did on my 5s last year too, although that just bad software.