Worst Support via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green

1. kbszh123 , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 7, 2021 :
    Worst Support from this community 🥺 many of us complaining for lost of L3 after the recent update but no support from this community. 😢 Very sad

2. Xcommunicad0
    Lollipop Feb 7, 2021

Best Answer
    Xcommunicad0 , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 7, 2021 :
    Community is not Official channel for OnePlus Customer support but actual users like you or me trying to help each other.

Preferably you should report the issue selecting Feedback as per the screenshot have attached and additionally leave your comments in the same Thread where the Updates were officially announced.

1612726080346.jpg

3. G_plusone
    Nougat Feb 7, 2021

4. StefanStark
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 7, 2021

StefanStark , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Feb 7, 2021 :
    Have you reported your issues on the feedback section and been in contact with oneplus support and/or oneplus bughunters already?

You are here in the user section of this forum.
    A community of volunteers and enthusiasts that just enjoy the product and to help and inform other users.

Nobody in this section is oneplus support or official - can all be seen again in the forum rules.

If you experience technical issues - as said - use the feedback section of the forum.

5. eastbay
    Lollipop Feb 9, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 8T T-Mobile , Feb 9, 2021 :
    Ever since everyone works from home. Customer service sucks every where. I'm on the phone daily call customer service. I here dog's barking kid's screaming. Good luck with that.