Worst Trade-in Program and customer service is no help

1. J1546826027855
    Donut Jul 26, 2019

J1546826027855 , Jul 26, 2019 :
    I have submitted hardly used One plus 6t to trade-in partner for cashback offer on June 26th. It's been over a month now I keep calling customer service every week and the only response I get is they will get back to me once the trade-in partner has reviewed the phone.

Everytime I call customer service I have to repeat everything and it seems like they don't have anyway to track of what was discussed in my last conversation with the support team.

I am really getting worried about my One Plus 6t phone, I would like to return my One Plus 7 pro if I am not getting any money for One Plus 6T. I have been quoted $240.00.

I have spent close to $1280 for both these phones now. I could've got Iphone or Samsung phones for this much. But now I am screwed. What a ripoff. I am trying to call customer service number(1-833-777-3633) since morning but not getting anyone on line even holding for 20-30 mins.

My trade-in number: 20831342082

Trade-in Partner location: Fort Worth, TX U.S.A

Trade-in partner received my One-Plus 6T phone on: July 8th.

Someone please help me.

gpuntchev and G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj like this.
  2. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jul 26, 2019

keithnyc , Jul 26, 2019 :
    Buddy, so sorry about this. Let me see if I can help you on my end ok?please give me a few days.... Any further issues, just pm me.

hotsauce likes this.
  3. J1546826027855
    Donut Jul 27, 2019

J1546826027855 , Jul 27, 2019 :
    thank you I appreciate your help. please let me know if you need any additional details to expedite the process.

4. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Jul 27, 2019

keithnyc , Jul 27, 2019 :
    no problem at all....if you don't hear back by next week (I know, you've waited a long time already, and again, so sorry...), just send me a pm or reply back here with a tag. Have a nice weekend, mate.

5. J1546826027855
    Donut Jul 31, 2019

J1546826027855 , Jul 31, 2019 :
    hello, I just want to let you know that customer service did reach out to me yesterday and today I do see a right cashback (refund) in my original form of payment.

Thank you for all your support in expediting this request.

Kytharsis and Horsault like this.
  6. G_Mariana_Duarte_Luís_V
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

G_Mariana_Duarte_Luís_V , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This is the following the case, I sent my OnePlus 3T phone to the trade-in, surely erasing all the data and resetting the factory defaults. I wanted to reject your assessment, however, as your page was making a mistake, I couldn't. So I communicated the situation countless times (about 40/45 times so far) through chatting on your official page and asked them to reject it for me, since I couldn't do it. After that, they assumed on first hand that I had accepted the payment in the trade in records zone, which I refused from the beginning and made very clear.

They were asking for a lot of information from IMEI to the RMA, case number to the ticket number, which I could not provide since, as I explained, I sent the phone inside the box to go well packed. And now they've lost my phone and they don't want to give me a new one.

I just want to know where I make a big complaint or where I can talk to the head of the department, since this has already taken on an absurd. Now, you have disposed my device against my willing and indications. I have no phone and notice that because of this, my heart problems are raising and at the moment I can get out of my bed and my nervous system is too much altered. I’m almost going to hospital. I payed 439€ for my OnePlus 3T and I would never accept 0€ for it and more now if you give me the total refund, I’ll pay the difference to 7T, sign of my good willing. I’ll not accept 20$ for it, ridiculous.

Notice that I’ll make a report of the robbery of my device, a report of your company on trend market and to the police too.

Attached Files: