33 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    52.2%
  1. sauron.cnp
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

sauron.cnp , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Now that Cyanogen and Oneplus have definitely separated it could be a good time to see if originally you would have bought OPO without Cyanogen (i.e; with a then unknown Oxygen OS)

2. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2015

3. DKnightX91
    Lollipop Apr 28, 2015

DKnightX91 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    seeing how cyanogen is acting lately I would have preferred it not to have cyanogen

4. mingchin
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

mingchin , Apr 28, 2015 :
    When I bought the phone, CM was a perk. I would have bought the phone anyways.
    But since then CM has been kinda full-of-themselves. I'm still using CM12, but once OxygenOS has seen an update or two (iron out the kinks and issues, refined the install process), I'll happily switch and not look back.

5. Davey212
    Froyo Apr 28, 2015

6. Google0593
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2015

7. Nitro-Racer*
    Eclair Apr 28, 2015

Nitro-Racer* , Apr 28, 2015 :
    definitely yes!! Cyanogen was one of the reasons that i finally made the decision to buy one.

8. phonegeek101
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2015

9. DaylightBlue
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2015

10. vot4pedro
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

vot4pedro , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I bought the OPO due to its bang for the buck hardware. This is my first andriod phone and was unaware what version/rom/build whatever software was loaded. Also, CM's management is a big turn off...."put a bullet in google's head", pffff. I will not be sending CM more of my money in the future. I hope the OPO team gets oxygen running smoothly and with more features.

11. jeffery
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

12. mevicks
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

mevicks , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Given that the phone boasts of the beastly hardware ... i would surely go back in time and prefer the device with their own non-feature rich oxygen os (because i know with anroid i can always root and play with roms!)

13. FabriceGuindon
    Eclair Apr 29, 2015

FabriceGuindon , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I'd say i new Cyanogen from people around me eared great things about it but i never got around the fact that i needed to root and stuff. Then i eared of the OnePlus, with CM preloaded. Pretty sure i wouldn't have bought the phone if it wasn't for this, it gave (for me) some credibility to the OnePlus One and maked it something i could rely to the good things I've eared about cyanogen. The customization options where really something i liked about CM, lately I've seen samsung, htc doing some kind of customization possible on their devices, im not quite sur about CM move on that one, they should have kept this relationship it would have turned out way better for them. Why some one who sells way more phones then OP wouldn't just make their own software, OP didn't sell enough for them but still they could do it... The fact that they went for bigger market is gonna cost them the big market, Samsung, LG, Htc, Sony are probably all heading the customization path for their softwares, wich for many mass market user is probably what just looked so cool on CM but now they will be able to have it with about anybody. I'm not saying their going to loose the community they already have but im sceptical about their move/growth potential with out OP...

14. phoenix883
    Donut Apr 29, 2015

phoenix883 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    the truth is as long this phone have tons of support for either cm or oxygen os. OPO still have bright future...i bought this phone bcuz i can update to lollipop cm12s. As long as this phone has support for the next version of android, OPO will survive. Im amazed on how OPO still can survive with only just one type phone. Still frustrated as OPO 2 still has no announcement yet.

15. Deactivated User
    Apr 29, 2015