Would you recommend the OPX, if..

?

Would you recommend the OPX ***FOR THE USE LISTED BELOW***?

1. Yes

48 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Selphie
    Eclair Mar 31, 2016

Selphie , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Thank you for your concern :) Though, would you mind pointing out why you feel that way? What issues are you facing?

2. xrist05
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

xrist05 , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Can someone explain me(us) about Invoices. Does oneplus' receipt(something from paypal/pdf from oneplus/etc.) works like invoice? I would also like to buy opx for my company's use(tax issues in my country)
    I asked live chat and made a support ticket but they claim that they provide invoices(the only think i have to do is to add my comany's information in oneplus's account(no raise in the price). But most people say that they don't. I'm really confused.
    PS. My english and knowledge about such things are so poor

3. veratoloz2005
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2016

veratoloz2005 , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Agree about i-phone. However, many tech and financial companies in the US still use Blackberry: exactly for the reason you mentioned.

4. matskb
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

matskb , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I can try!

What you get after your order is a "Receipt" (downloadable via your Oneplus account), showing the Shipping Address, Billing Address (including your company name, if you added this to your order), payment method and the price (per product + total). At least in The Netherlands I believe that is sufficient information for a valid invoice.

The point raised by many people is that VAT (perhaps known as sales tax in your country?) is not mentioned on the invoice. Because VAT is not mentioned on the invoice, you will not be able to claim a refund of VAT as a company.
    Therefore you will pay the full price of the phone as mentioned on Oneplus' website (while for many other brands of phones a VAT invoice is provided by the seller, in that case you may be able to reclaim approx. 20% of the price).

I also went through the chat session to double check if perhaps something was possible, but it wasn't - Oneplus simply did some clever tax streamlining to make the product as cheap as possible for consumers. And as was rightfully pointed out by the chat representative, even without a VAT refund the phone is still quite well-priced:)

5. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Apr 14, 2016

Dr. Indest , Apr 14, 2016 :
    There are SO many forums out there with people like you, why use this forum?

Tokolozi likes this.
  6. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Apr 14, 2016

Tokolozi , Apr 14, 2016 :
    Because he secretly has a crush on 'Carl' and is playing hard to get.

Dr. Indest likes this.
  7. #HYPEorGTFO
    KitKat Apr 14, 2016

#HYPEorGTFO , Apr 14, 2016 :
    if @Dougrunge catches you guys posting in his "stalkee's" thread you're going to have to confess

:Djk doug

Dr. Indest and Tokolozi like this.