2. Ilsek
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

saleemsmn likes this.
  3. icantwait
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

4. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2015

ridingonfumes , Aug 19, 2015 :
    I just placed my order : ) after a ton of fighting with checkout system and paypal but it finally went through.

Only accessory I bought was a usb-c adapter for now, I'm thinking about a rosewood or kevlar back and a spare cord and probably the otter box when they are both available... and I'm not set on the OtterBox if one of the other big companies makes a good case I might go with it.

Oh and yeah I had to buy the 16gb I couldn't afford the 64. : (

saleemsmn likes this.
  5. ridingonfumes

I'm Kidding of course I got the 64 lol

I still feel bad for all the people who are going to get screwed over by the 24 hour thing though because not everybody has $400 or people who will loan it to them like I did

JHong, saleemsmn, Kaven and 1 other person like this.
  6. ridingonfumes

Lol I've been camping in my RV all summer and wasn't planning to head home until start of September.
    After placing my order I was almost thinking about ending my trip early and heading straight home to watch the mail

Then I saw this in the order confirmation email
    "Orders are normally processed within 3-5 (15-20 for OnePlus 2) business days"

15-20 days yikes I guess I got plenty of time

JHong, Kaven and GiggTheOne like this.
  7. hemalparikh123
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

saleemsmn likes this.
  8. yneophytou
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

yneophytou , Aug 19, 2015 :
    If anyone of the all the winners receives an INVITE and he/she did not want to use it to order OP2, please share it with me. I promised to share my spare invite to a very special close friend mine. Received my winning invite earlier today and already place my order for OPT2, though the spare invitation may take two to three weeks to arrive.

Thanking you all again for everything.

9. mshagy
    Froyo Aug 19, 2015

mshagy , Aug 19, 2015 :
    @JHong @ridingonfumes
    I have officially given up.best option for me now is to wait till Christmas and manage my current phone.
    I had a lot of hope that if I contact someone like @Mike he would actually help me out.but he didn't reply

Attached Files:

Kaven likes this.
  10. ridingonfumes

That sucks : (
    It doesn't seem fair at all that they would put any "other" option in there if all it did was disqualified you

And you would think they would have noticed that before declaring you a winner?

They actually said the new winner list wouldn't change... yet by disqualifying you and the other person they have actually changed it.

It just seems like with all the drama involved with the first winner announcement they would have taken all precautions before announcing the next 22.

A lot of things that don't make sense I'm still kind of mad about the invite but at least I was able to round up the money to use it a lot of things that don't make sense I'm still kind least I was able to round up some money least I was able to round up the money to use it hello

mshagy, Irushaad Rasheed and JHong like this.
  11. ram1987
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2015

saleemsmn and jtalexandre like this.
  12. waitingpatientlyforever
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2015

saleemsmn, sanket.bhansali and JHong like this.
  13. JHong
    Jelly Bean Aug 19, 2015

JHong , Aug 19, 2015 :
    Ahh, that's real unfortunate! :(
    This contest is riddled with problems, I had to say, and I'm sorry for your loss. Just remember to be more careful next time, don't give them another reason to disqualify you when joining contests.

mshagy likes this.
  14. mshagy
    Froyo Aug 20, 2015

mshagy , Aug 20, 2015 :
    Well on the bright side at least I got to meet Awesome and concerned people like you guys @JHong @ridingonfumes
    I'll just take your advice and be more careful next time

saleemsmn, jtalexandre, JHong and 2 others like this.
  15. Irushaad Rasheed
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

Irushaad Rasheed , Aug 20, 2015 :
    It seems the same rules will be applied in coming contests. In that case I would not participate in any contests..

16. Irushaad Rasheed
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

mshagy and JHong like this.
  17. Kaven
    Honeycomb Aug 20, 2015

Kaven , Aug 20, 2015 :
    I knew it that was the problem. You should have gave the other when registering for the contest too. Because giving now will make them think that you might be cheating. So sorry for you man. Remember I will give you a global invite if I get one :)

mshagy and sanket.bhansali like this.
  18. nabhishek
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

19. sanket.bhansali
    Gingerbread Aug 20, 2015

sanket.bhansali , Aug 20, 2015 :
    First off congrats on ordering your very own two and also for the fact that you won't have to cut down your vacation.

Okay he might not be a natural English speaker but there's no need for you to point that out and humiliate him. And probably he must be speaking more languages than you or may be better in something else.. you don't need to pick on him just cuz he contradicted your opinion. You had yours he had his. Let go.

P.S. Happy for you on ordering the 2.

Kaven, sdburman07 and JHong like this.
  20. saleemsmn
    Eclair Aug 20, 2015

saleemsmn , Aug 20, 2015 :
    WELL DONE!!

alessjajoy likes this.