Aint jealous...just enjoying :p

JHong, sfomin and Dougrunge like this.
  4. BlueButterFly
    Froyo Aug 22, 2015

Dougrunge likes this.
  5. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 22, 2015

ridingonfumes , Aug 22, 2015 :
    I feel you mine is sitting at home and I'm on vacation or "holiday". As you say for 9 more days, I might have to head home early I don't know if I can wait that long especially knowing it sitting at the post office waiting for me

JHong and BlueButterFly like this.
  6. ridingonfumes
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 22, 2015

ridingonfumes , Aug 22, 2015 :
    There were several ways to enter that did not require making a fool of yourself.
    you're not "Disgusted" what you are is = jealous

"Disgusted". Is what I am by seeing another post from a brand new account talking trash as if they think anyone really cares

7. GiggTheOne
    Gingerbread Aug 22, 2015

GiggTheOne , Aug 22, 2015 :
    I didn't humiliate myself and I won a phone. I even got new subscribers and some discover my music. Being jealous doesn't allow you to tell bullsh*t!

JHong, Kaven and BlueButterFly like this.
  8. Realitycramp
    Donut Aug 22, 2015

JHong, Kaven and GiggTheOne like this.
  9. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

Bigboss1991 , Aug 23, 2015 :
    I guess that's what a no-lifer would say :)
    I was watching plenty of videos that people made. Is depressing what would human do for an invite, not even for a free phone or something.

10. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

I guess that's what a no-lifer would say :)
    I was watching plenty of videos that people made. Is depressing what would human do for an invite, not even for a free phone or something.

11. GiggTheOne
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

GiggTheOne , Aug 23, 2015 :
    No-lifer ? Pretentious guy, do you even know us ? You sound more like a hater than like a serious guy.
    It took me an hour to write a song and I got a phone. Best deal of my life, and no one but a hater can say it isn't true.

JHong likes this.
  12. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

You wrote a song, others did things publicly that degrade themselves. That's my point. And you can't deny that.

13. noquarter
    Lollipop Aug 23, 2015

noquarter , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Hi
    Dont waste your time with this kind of haters and congrats for your entry and your phone;)

GiggTheOne, JHong and Kaven like this.
  14. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

So practicaly you guys here are ok with contests, invites and making yourselves clowns while posting you reservation links in forums to get bumped and asking for invites. Meanwhile you do not realise you are the customers and the ones paying.

You really deserve that and it's more than pathetic you enjoy it.

15. noquarter
    Lollipop Aug 23, 2015

You're totally free to stop reading those pathetic posts... ;)

JHong likes this.
  16. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

I am just a guy who sees that the phone is superior than the other flagships BUT disgusted by the sale system. It's insulting at least to have the will to spend for something as a customer and have to go through this pile o garbage (reservation list,invites,contests etc etc)

17. noquarter
    Lollipop Aug 23, 2015

You're right bro. But most of us are facing the same problem... Except some lucky guys who won the device or invites.
    Anyway that's not a reason to be so nasty...
    Let's keep a friendly behaviour ;)

JHong and Bigboss1991 like this.
  18. Bigboss1991
    Froyo Aug 23, 2015

At least you see my point... :)
    It's just the fact I saw videos of what people did, like puting banners on cars like gipsies or going on street dancing (tryhards pff)... And I feel kind of ashamed and mad to buy from a company that encourages those behaviours... They got one of the best phones in a great price but... But... But..

meelas likes this.
  19. sanket.bhansali
    Gingerbread Aug 23, 2015

sanket.bhansali , Aug 23, 2015 :
    Enough of your bullshit. Had it enough. Just because you don't have the balls to go out there and do something crazy doesn't mean you degrade people who do it. How does it make a difference in your life cuz you were too complacent to get out of your comfort zone and do something. And next time don't ever go personal. You have your opinions, keep them to yourself. No one forced you to join the forum.

P.S. I had decided to completely ignore this guy but he just infuriated me. And I had to give him back. Now back to ignore mode.

GiggTheOne, JHong, anujbatra and 3 others like this.
  20. meelas
    Eclair Aug 23, 2015