From where did u buy it bro.

3. Maxl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2014

4. jimberkas
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

5. jimberkas
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

jimberkas , Oct 15, 2014 :
    I am actually not generally a fan of earphones. I would love for Xiaomi or OP to come out with some decent low priced headphones. Anybody have suggestions for something in the $20-40 range. I'm no audiophile but want decent build quality and comfort.

6. r00str
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2014

r00str , Oct 15, 2014 :
    After the latest cyanogenmod update the long press volume features don't seem to work anymore? Does anyone know of a way to fix this? This was obviously the best feature of these headphones..

7. amartens181
    KitKat Oct 15, 2014

8. manosome
    Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2014

9. echew010
    Honeycomb Oct 15, 2014

10. Kromo
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2014

11. simon28
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2014

simon28 , Oct 16, 2014 :
    There's two versions of this. The one with the red R and L letters perform better.

12. Maxl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 16, 2014

13. Maxl

Maxl , Oct 16, 2014 :
    Mine are pink/red. Does that mean those are the "red" ones?

simon28 likes this.
  14. jimberkas
    KitKat Oct 16, 2014

jimberkas , Oct 16, 2014 :
    cool. i wasn't sure how long it would take. i ordered mine almost two weeks ago, so hopefully i'll get them soon.

15. Singhbaba

16. Singhbaba

Singhbaba , Oct 16, 2014 :
    link not working
    I have used these earphones for about a week now, and I got to tell you.. Its pretty amazing.
    It not only sounds incredible, it looks really premium and it "smells nice".

And yes, it smells like chocolate!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The packaging is very minimalistic, and only comes with a chinese user manual inside.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Accessories

It comes with a compact acrylic box that includes caps in other sizes: small, medium and large. It also includes a shirt clip.

As you can see on the picture above, the earphones are in a rubber tray.. so you take it safely wherever you want.

[​IMG]

Specifications

The Xiaomi Piston 2 has a remote control with a mic for smartphones and a volume control that only works on Android.
    • Speaker impedance 16 ohms
    • Weight 12 grams
    • Cable length 1.2 m
    • Wire core material enamelled copper wire
    • Headphone sensitivity 93dB
    • Plug Type - 3.5mm gold-plated
    • The maximum practical power - 5mW
    • Maximum acceptable power - 20mW

Sound

The Piston 2 sounds incredible, the extent of sound quality improvement made in part by opening up a large rear vent and tightening up the bass response is quite amazing. The new tuning results in significantly less bloated bass, clear mids, and a more energetic and natural.

[​IMG]

Its low end is well-extended and plenty impactful. It is still somewhat boomy compared to many higher-end sets.

The Piston 2 has a full-bodied sound with a warm tonal character. Although its sound signature follows a common "v-shape" profile with raised bass and treble, the midrange does not appear overly recessed. Clarity is good considering the bass quantity, in this price range.

[​IMG]

Design

The Xiaomi Piston 2 doesn't look or feel like a cheap product. The design is extremely well thought-out. The compact acrylic box, for example, can double as a storage case while its paper sleeve unfolds into a user manual. The rubber tray is also a cable winder. The tray and earphones have a faint chocolate aroma.

[​IMG]

The earphone itself is also impressive, with the finely ridged machined aluminum body showcasing nice attention to detail and solid construction.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microphone test

I also did a little microphone test by putting the Xiaomi Piston 2 earphones inside my OnePlus One and recorded music with screencast. (Macbook Pro speakers)

Wrap-up

The Xiaomi Piston 2 is a fantastic earphone, with an incredible amount of detail on the design, including a 3-button Android remote and a great mic, is nearly impossible for the price.[/QUOTE]

17. Maxl

Maxl , Oct 16, 2014 :
    Fixed ;)

18. Singhbaba

Singhbaba , Oct 16, 2014 :
    Thank you.

Please pm me the website where u bought the originals..n price!!

19. daenex
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2014

20. Maxl

Maxl , Oct 16, 2014 :
    Sorry, forgot to change that to public ;)
    Its fixed now.