Xiaomi pistons vs Silver bullets

1. veloster
    Eclair Oct 8, 2014

2. n1dhish
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2014

n1dhish , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I do you Noob. Thing is you are just mad for no reason. If OPO intimidates you so much then leave the forum at once. Jerk

3. kevinli527
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2014

kevinli527 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    Noob? There you go again, assuming that OPO intimidates me or I am not happy with OPO. LOL I actually have one and am happy. But continue feeding your pride, you retard. You are the only one with the OPO and have the best phone in the world.

4. Robxxx7
    Jelly Bean Oct 8, 2014

Robxxx7 , Oct 8, 2014 :
    I have pistons and don't think they are all that at all ... much prefer my Apple earphones ..just a shame the volume don't work on them

5. jpdnf1999
    Eclair Oct 8, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  6. alfredoperez69
    Eclair Oct 9, 2014

alfredoperez69 , Oct 9, 2014 :
    I'm in the same situation... The Xiaomi sound is really not that good but i like to use the volume keys to change songs and stuff.

So anyone knows if the Silver Bullets are better?

Robxxx7 likes this.
  7. dovLAN
    Gingerbread Oct 9, 2014

dovLAN , Oct 9, 2014 :
    As a fellow OPO owner I have to disagree with you on this point. I have not encountered many bugs with the phone; no more than I would expect from any other phone. Only a fool expects a 100% flawless experience with the so many variables in play; hence why even the most expensive software is still updated consistently.

As for features, I can only point to two things I wish the OPO had: FM radio, and compatibility with LTE at 800Mhz. Neither of these are a deal breaker for me (the former would merely be an occasional convenience); and I was more than happy to give it a chance because it offered so much more than anything else in the price bracket I was looking at.

Nino26 likes this.
  8. tabascouk
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2014

Nilesh Sajnani likes this.
  9. J.Pinkman
    Jelly Bean Oct 11, 2014

J.Pinkman , Oct 11, 2014 :
    Did you buy the 2.0 versions ?

10. evilone
    Jelly Bean Oct 13, 2014

11. hyder99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2014

hyder99 , Oct 22, 2014 :
    Granted they are not at all breathtaking for an audiophiles ears but I can still say this wguarantee that they are much better than the crappy ear pods. I just did a comparison an hou ago and found the pistons seal so much better. But still I guess the statements that said they trump 100$ earbuds spoiled me a bit.

12. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

RideBike , Dec 4, 2014 :
    well uhm, it also depends on which you listen to. you can have the best music installation in the world but when you listen to a track which isn't recorded good (bad record quality) it will sound bad on your best installation too. Also if you're listening to pandora or free version of spotify (or music you downladed an isn't 320k.) you quality of the music isn't good and you cant listen to that with $5 earbuds or $200 earbuds but the difference will not be that great.

13. RideBike
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

RideBike , Dec 4, 2014 :
    soo. i dare you, if you can produce this phone for a price of $200 and sill making money. why don't you? you are saying that the hardware blabla blablabla but you never mention the cost of the buildings, the engineers who have designed this phone, the people who work in the fabrics,...
    I'm not saying that everything is perfect but i think you forgot some costs in you marketing plan.

I own the phone 3 months now and i'm still very happy that i bought it! The phone is great and is comparable with the phone's which cost double as much. so i can't complain. and i'm pretty sure you also cant!

brownE357 and Nilesh Sajnani like this.
  14. aman360elite
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2014

15. TigerXC
    Lollipop Dec 4, 2014

16. MIYANO+
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2014

MIYANO+ , Dec 5, 2014 :
    .. you know, actually a bad produced track could sound better than a high quality mix on cheap earphones.
    basically unless the earphones have a really high audio quality, which i don't assume but i wouldn't know since i don't have them, having a high quality mixdown track doesn't do much for you because the earphones will not portray all that's in the mix. which means that your music is just eating away space while you can't enjoy its full potential.

17. lcamley
    Honeycomb Dec 5, 2014

lcamley , Dec 5, 2014 :
    You spend too much time in the forums believing all the bad press. I think most people get their OPO and never spend a minute in the forums afterwards. The majority of what's left are the complainers.

brownE357 likes this.
  18. keda51
    Donut Dec 5, 2014

keda51 , Dec 5, 2014 :
    I have Pistons and they were lackluster at first. After about 20 hours of break in though they sound pretty incredible for ear buds. All audio drivers of any type have a break in period and the sound quality improves if they are built well. No where near the quality sound from my
    Audio-Technica ATH-M40x, but for ear buds are very good. I don't own the OPO ones to compare.

FYI

19. dwaynedm
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2014

20. rentapbisa
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2014

rentapbisa , Dec 23, 2014 :
    Piston 2.0 is a not bad earbuds for OPO. I pay only Malaysian Ringgit 60 for it with Xiaomi Malaysia warranty. Fake 2.0 on the other hand do not produce similar output