XNPH05Q. All lockscreen issue

1. Mydealz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2014

Mydealz , Oct 25, 2014 :
    Sadly, it wasn't that easy.
    I couldn't even enter recovery mode, the phone booted up to the "CM lockscreen has stopped"-error when I tried. So first thing to do was to reflash TWRP via fastboot.
    A factory reset didn't solve the problem, either, I had to reflash system, cache and data partitions via fastboot.
    After all, this is a bug that SHOULD NOT HAPPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, especially not when using CMs own theme engine to change stuff.

PotatoBob likes this.
  2. keanyiap
    Eclair Oct 25, 2014

keanyiap , Oct 25, 2014 :
    I had this issue too last few day, i boot into recovery and factory reset, i apply a wallpaper from a wallpaper app then this message with lockscreen stop working alway keep pop out, it piss me off

3. mschipperheyn
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2014

mschipperheyn , Oct 26, 2014 :
    I'm having this problem now. I can do small steps in between this CM Lockscreen has stopped message. I don't want to do a factory reset. This is ridiculous. Isn't there anyone from OnePlus who can guide us through fixing this through the settings menu somehow?

The one thing I just changed, was assign the camera button to the power button and switched my router from wireless n to wireless n/b/g mixed.

4. Kclerie
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2014

Kclerie , Oct 27, 2014 :
    So I ran into this issue this morning. Tried everything suggested in this thread. Did a full factory wipe (sadly) and now the phone just constantly restarts. What....The....F***! The Phone restarts on it's own right at the, "Welcome to CyanogenMod" screen! I'm so heated I can't think!

5. designpatrol
    Froyo Oct 27, 2014

6. thewho
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2014

thewho , Oct 27, 2014 :
    i really hope that the L version will be more stable then the last few OTA ...

upload_2014-10-28_1-33-6.png

Release Notes - OnePlus One - Version Release6

Bug
    • [BACON-1480] - CM lockscreen crash
    • [BACON-1495] - superuser menu present and persists on non rooted device after enabling developer options
    • [BACON-1545] - Telephony crashes on startup

7. DJ DarkAngel
    Eclair Oct 28, 2014

DJ DarkAngel , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I like the blur on the lockscreen....but yes on mine sometimes it is blurred and sometimes it isn't. Doesn't affect anything else, no crashes or problems.....I treat it like a little surprise as to which one it will be on waking the phone LOL.

8. suziesulius
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

9. ozdavo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2014

ozdavo , Oct 29, 2014 :
    Hi, did you work this out? I'm in the same boat with work email requiring secure lock.

10. dmroeder
    Gingerbread Oct 29, 2014

dmroeder , Oct 29, 2014 :
    If anyone wants to venture into custom roms, carbonrom has the mentioned features. Lock screen notifications, notification count and many more

11. anativ
    Donut Oct 29, 2014

12. cr8vdsgnr
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2014

cr8vdsgnr , Oct 29, 2014 :
    If you are using google hangouts and not stock sms app, then launch your stock sms and delete the messages from there and then disable the app. I received a sms to my default app from whatsApp and it stayed on the lock screen notifications until I followed the steps above.

13. dustiebin
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2014

dustiebin , Oct 30, 2014 :
    I am having the same issue with the cal lock screen not showing events. First thought it was because I found I had no calendars set for it to use but even after telling it which ones I still get nothing.....

14. Pieraziel
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2014

Pieraziel , Oct 30, 2014 :
    Are you using the CM lockscreen or the android default one? In the CM one is not possible to have calendar events or to customize the widgets shown.

15. LyGuy
    Eclair Nov 3, 2014

LyGuy , Nov 3, 2014 :
    OPO has provided a fix if you contact Support but it will wipe all data on your phone, basically reformats your entire phone. PM me for a way to save your data before the wipe.

16. Ryan Hughes
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2014

17. redrover
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

redrover , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Would like to know which one you picked.

18. ikkefc3
    Cupcake Nov 6, 2014

19. imnotarobot123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 6, 2014

20. Cypriandraku
    Donut Nov 7, 2014

Cypriandraku , Nov 7, 2014 :
    Same thing. Screen went black on the 2nd day. Happened 6 times so far. Stock rom, no changes or dodgy apps. The screen first freezes, then just goes black. The bottom buttons light it when u press unlock but that's it. Hard reset is the only solution, which is pretty poor.

Looks like need to flash some rom as the one provided sucks.

Liking it less and less, the crappy mic when recording live events is seriously pushing me towards selling it. My old S4 ideally adjusted stereo recording of even the loudest live video recordings. It's cheap, and it shows once you compare the experience it with big brand flagship devices. Specs ain't all. Had such high hopes for it.

malidan and IWantOneNow like this.