Ye sold me a faulty phone its been for 2 repairs and ye still wont replace the phone or refund me my

?

You have problem or problems with your phone?

1. Yes once

10.5%
  2. Yes multiple times

21.1%
  3. Always

2.6%
  4. Phone is a paper weight and is no good.

2.6%
  5. Never, I love this phone

65.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

aces4allin , Sep 23, 2016 :
    i was doing it in a proper manner for 3 months they sent the phone for 2 repairs and want a 3rd repair and when i try and get them to do the stupid 3rd repair they are ignoring the messages so excuse me for being pissed off. Uncivilised wake the **** up they treat customers like shit if you have a problem go to pete lau page on facebook and see for yourself...would you be happy with 3 repairs????????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016

2. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

Whats a proper manner being messed around for over 3 months having 2 repairs done on the same thing and getting it back worse than day 1...and then insisting on a 3rd repair....i hope to god you have problems with your phone down the line.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016

3. coolrevi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 23, 2016

coolrevi , Sep 23, 2016 :
    Forget what you are doing. Even after repairing if your problem has not been resolved, please give details of your Repair Job Sheet number to i believe @Adam Krisko might be able to help you.

4. Yupet
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

Yupet , Sep 23, 2016 :
    like a little baby bohooo. I will hold my breath until OP gives me new phone. go home, you're annoying

IvanMuse likes this.
  5. Yupet
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

IvanMuse likes this.
  6. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

He cant help cause they sold me a phone with a faulty charging connection...Its been like that since the day i got the phone but it stopped charging over 2 months ago they have tried to repair it 2 times and it came back worse than befor i first sent it for repair. They then insist on a 3rd repair. But they dont reply after i try to set up collection for the phone to be collected to go for repair. So you tell me is this how a big phone company should treat a customer? 3 repairs is a joke. The phone is totally dead for last 2 months but customer service will keep messing around and stoped replying 2 weeks ago. I was being patient enough cause i really liked the phone when it did work but now its just dead and they wont do anything about it. So try and see why im pissed off. They will ban me cause they hide this shit but go to Pete Lau page on facebook and see how many people are being messed around and he ignores them when he was theoir last hope cause customer service ignores them.

7. Sandeep Poddar
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

Sandeep Poddar , Sep 23, 2016 :
    u should probably write what problem u r facing..write about the response of the customer care..just creating threads, dont expect oneplus to reply man.. my OP2 was in customer care for 3 months n it got 9 repairs..i wanted a replacement..didnt happen..probably writing what problems u r facing in ur device might help..

8. Tobikage
    Nougat Sep 23, 2016

9. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

Dude they know exactly what the problem is. They had the phone for repair 2 times...So you are happy having to send a phone for repair 9 times? You think that is right?

10. coolrevi

I dono how it works there if there was an issue from day 1 you have an option to return within 10 days (Amazon), 60 Days(Paypal) now that it's exceeding the above said limit there is no other option except repair unless you are lucky. we understand your frustration. you should have gone through right procedure to get a refund initially.

11. Sandeep Poddar
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

it wasnt right i n anyways..i too was annoyed bcz i had to leave my office early to go collect the phone n again come to give it back..but they said that they wont replace the phone..my camera modules and battery everything is changed..

12. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

I did...From the start they wouldnt replace the phone...it didnt matter they just kept insisting on a repair and if i asked why they cant replace the phone or refund me they ignored the messages

13. Sandeep Poddar
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

u can contact oneplus service team n then make them talk to the customer service center where u take ur device..9th team i did this..they wer in direct contact n i too was updated about my device condition.. giving it to customer care is the only thing to make ur phone work again bro..

14. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

At least theres one honest person on here and saying what happened to him you m8. Theres a lot of people commenting on this post that havent had a problem yet but when they do they are in for a bright awakening. And trust me they will need support at some stage.

15. coolrevi

With all due respect paypal dispute option is totally under your control. They DO NOT HAVE REPLACEMENT option. its either repair or Refund (Within Time Limit).

16. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

Dude where i am from there is no shop or customer service place i can go cause its all handled online. So i dont have an option of doing like you said and everytime it goes for repair its gone for 2 weeks so can you see why im pissed off.

17. aces4allin
    Froyo Sep 23, 2016

IK dont have this option cause oneplus messed me around until it was longer than 60 days so they knew i couldnt go to paypal to get it sorted.

18. Sandeep Poddar
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2016

its fine.. if i didnt had any problem then i wouldnt had been on forums:p u should try to give it to any other service center if present in ur city..

19. naveen424
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2016

naveen424 , Sep 23, 2016 :
    I had bought op with no repairs ,it's been over a yr now I'm.hapoy with it

20. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Sep 23, 2016

Ceasedd , Sep 23, 2016 :
    Follow this post's instructions.PM the administrator in red font.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016

pa5t1s and theshinybeast like this.