ogriff likes this.
  3. kamal.kv
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

kamal.kv , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Ok i'll try thanks.

4. avishekghosh
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2015

avishekghosh , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Nowhere they mentioned that they are abandoning opx! But i think you need to follow the developments much! They are always giving priority to a old phone rather than a faulty new one! Ota is much needed for opx, but they are delaying it. Even M update schedule is also proving the same! Opx will got last. Is not it enough to guess what i am saying! I hope my guess will become false , & that will be a very much happy moment for all opx fans including me! But current scenario is not in favour of opx & that is well proven already!

varun.poonia14 likes this.
  5. Altatron
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2015

6. Altatron
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2015

Altatron , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Wait, so are OP2 users getting another update apart from 2.2.0 or was that it for this year?

7. deepak sama
    Cupcake Dec 22, 2015

deepak sama , Dec 22, 2015 :
    dude why do you think like that:(.........Ok according to you if OPT and OPO is given high priority then OPX, then OPX got 2.1.3 update it means you are getting update 1st as a new device

now OPT got 2.2.0 update , next update will be andriod 6 for we both including OPO.
    developers are doing there work very well, they have scheduled when they have to release their update for each device. Just say the issue you have in that update,:rolleyes: so that they can trouble shoot in next update :cool:

;);)bee happy with you are device bro....!:D:D:D

8. wapmiguel
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2015

wapmiguel , Dec 22, 2015 :
    i will receive my OP2 tomorrow. Can't wait to try it!!!
    Merry Christmas to you, dear friends !!!
    Happy new year OnePLus

mojoyoyo77 likes this.
  9. jkvithanage
    Donut Dec 22, 2015

jkvithanage , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Updated OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 2.2. It doesn't support for Sinhala language. Really disappointed.

10. jadubonl2
    Donut Dec 22, 2015

jadubonl2 , Dec 22, 2015 :
    Perfect... Haven't received it yet on my phone.

Thank you and enjoy this days with your closest.

11. sirhc_c
    Froyo Dec 22, 2015

12. 6cmh3
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2015

6cmh3 , Dec 22, 2015 :
    If I dont see any manual controls for the Oneplus One (Yes I know that the phone cant officially support it but it is said that there is work arounds) I dont see a point updating to oxygen os anymore

13. YourMotherBoom
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

14. dhairyarc1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

dhairyarc1 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    i got crazy from head to toe by seeing this post fingers crossed i hope we get a best battery life on rom and etc good things take time hope it will be available soon next week ? fingers crossed thanks a lot @Helen ...excited i wanna see some teaser if possible

15. danielraghu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

danielraghu , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Thank you guys for everything! Happy Holidays to you too :)
    And yes, the mods do deserve a huge shout out!

16. christophestanic
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

christophestanic , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Cyanogen is 10 times better than Oxygen !!!!!

avishekghosh and deviantartjr like this.
  17. dshaikh
    Froyo Dec 23, 2015

18. Deactivated User
    Dec 23, 2015

19. jugalmahendra
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

jugalmahendra , Dec 23, 2015 :
    What is your region? Can we download the update by changing timezone in settings?

20. KatMiku
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2015

KatMiku , Dec 24, 2015 :
    Nothing will happen in Jan 2016, they said Q1 2016 for Android M for OP2, Q1 lasts until the end of March, they're not gonna push themselves to get it out in January if they give themselves the whole of Q1.

Ontopic : I am fairly disappointed that OPX won't see Android M until Q2 2016, that is the timeframe where Google already announces Android 7.0 and pushes it into beta for Nexus devices, not to mention we will probably get Android 6.0 with our OxygenOS update and not 6.1, so we are still behind on things...
    If anything OPX is easier to push to Android M then OP2 cause you don't need the fingerprint API pushed into it or other features that OP2 has over OPX.

If anything both should be getting 6.0/6.1 at the same time, OxygenOS is based on stock Android and still Samsung is gonna beat you to the punchline cause 6.0 goes into public beta testing for the Galaxy S6 next month and they have to skin their whole touchwiz UI, OxygenOS doesn't.

I never expected to get Nexus style update speed on my OPX, but Q2 2016 is taking the piss tbh, that's between April and the end of June, which is like 8 months after the release of 6.0.
    Every device with skinned software ( LG,Samsung,Sony ) will see 6.0 before OPX users do, who run a ASOP version of Android, which is basically untouched and unskinned.

Very disappointing to see and makes me seriously overthink my intentions of getting a OP3 or OPX2 in the future.

dshaikh likes this.