Yello, this is me :)

1. repsakasper
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

repsakasper , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Dear all,

so I thought it was time for me to introduce myself, since I finally got my forumpage up and running with thanks to @KBFitz . Great that there are some big brains out there who knows just a little bit more than yourself.

So, I am from Denmark, the happiest country in the world, or so our media believes.
    I am currently studying a BA in business academy focusing on the developing of firms. I have become part of TESS in Denmark, where me and a fellow student are about to write our final project, starting from january.

I have always loved the technology, esp. the IT section. In my early student years I created my first app, which was very fun. If you wanna check it out, go here:
    http://seattleclouds.com/myapplicationview.aspx?id=VardeHSeh&ownerun=repsakasper
    Its in danish, I know, but thats not the point :)

Also, I like to search for new breakthroughs on the net, and I believe that I was one of the first to discover both the makers of Ccleaner (Piriform) and Razer Gamebooster (Iobit). At least I used their software before it went "viral". I also like very much to write reviews on software, sadly I have not had so much time in the past, so I have only written a couple, but already a recognized writer for ESET products. See my reviews and guides here: (Be sure to check out my reviews on ESET software)
    repsakasper.blogspot.com

And yes, you are correct, (I figure you have spotted it) blogspot is one of Google's products. I simply love Google, not just as a company or search engine, but as a world leader in almost everything!

Last but not least, lets talk about my second most favorite company, Samsung. I dont know when, but it just happened, one day I was just so fasinated by Samsung, that I everytime I am short of some kind of electronic, I search for Samsung first of all. Maybe thats why I got a Samsung NX11 camera, a Samsung Galaxy S2, Smart TV and more. But nevertheless, I am getting frustrated over my SGS2. It wont install more apps, it takes like a year to open the camera app, and the battery time is not something to yell out "hurray" for. So Quess what, I searched for the newest Samsung, the SGS5. I almost bought it, but then I saw the OnePlusOne, and I was just blown away. Such specifications, such design, and such pureness. From that moment off, I just knew: "I must own it".
    - But so I thought when I searched the internet for a new office/gaming chair, and I found the Arozzi Enzo, after my chair broke. Now I am actually sitting on my parents old office chair from their youth (Believe it or not, its actually still standing).

Anyone out here, who might have a great idea for a new office/gaming chair?
    As you probably noticed, it shouldn't be something too expensive. The cheaper the better, actually :)
    - Of course you dont have to help me find a new chair. I mean, if you don't want to.

But at least let me know, that you are using ESET security software, right? ;)

Sanmemo likes this.
  2. hanszmann
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

3. krucymucy
    Jelly Bean Aug 1, 2014

4. mewleen
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

5. etanrepus
    Froyo Aug 2, 2014

6. repsakasper
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

7. yaltis
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

yaltis , Aug 2, 2014 :
    since "
    Yello, this is me"
    is forbiten word then your thread will be deleted and i am reporting you right away,

8. Wrighty
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

9. Legendchris99
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

10. Philpan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2014

11. eng.3omda
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

12. repsakasper
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2014

repsakasper , Aug 2, 2014 :
    Thx for letting me know, though.

13. yaltis
    Jelly Bean Aug 2, 2014

yaltis , Aug 2, 2014 :
    lol
    lol

14. keithnyc
    Moderator Moderator Aug 5, 2014

keithnyc , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Yo dude, awesome you're back. Things look different?

15. EarthlingMortal
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

16. johnvsd
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

17. juansamsel
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2014

18. MinimalisticDesign
    Eclair Aug 6, 2014

MinimalisticDesign , Aug 6, 2014 :
    You can always check out some twitch game players and ask what chair they use and if they like it or YouTube ? That's always good reviews :)

repsakasper likes this.
  19. magischerherbst
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2014

20. Sidhar
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2014

Sidhar , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Hello, nice to meet you.
    I have been in Kopenhagen and I do believe you are the happiest country in the world.
    Whahaha

repsakasper likes this.