?

So this post required answer or not?

1. Yes

86.3%
  2. No

13.7%
  1. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Yesterday someone asked @Vikas about yellow band at the bottom of the touchscreen and here is his (GM OF ONEPLUS INDIA,YES it is true) Answer[​IMG]

So he is saying that yellow band is not a quality issue . And it is not covered in warranty .ofcourse we can return the phone to amazon within 10 days. But the problem is that if there is A issue with your (Oneplus ,i am referring you) Device ,you have to admit it.
    Why are you saying that it is not a quality issue,clearly it has quality issue by all means . you have to check all the parts of mobile phone while Quality control process.Instead of that you are being rude to customers and saying that it is not a quality issue. So what you mean,,that we Customers put these yellow thing into our newly mobile phones.You are not taking this issue seriously and replying to User withe these silly comments or answers(@Vikas).

I am very much disappointed And i gonna take this issue to Internet Media By all means.
    Just wait a post related to this issue and comment will all over the media .I promise that.\\

NOTE: for those who will said this issue has been solved blah!!blah!! Look out in indian forums almost 70% people got yellow band

i know this is not a big issue but their reply make me angry

EDIT:
    Also you people who got this yellow band issue and after this COMMENT you Can APPLY A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT AGAINST COMPANY @Vikas

Update : i also contacted a android news Site to publish a blog about this matter @David S.

UPDATE 2: Please guys spread this news all over the forums, Social networks And also contact media news so that OnePlus knows that They are messing with INDIANS

@Carl @David S. @Emmanuel @Cat H @all staff members

Update: Got my opo and no yellow tint

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014

2. tronlegacy Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

tronlegacy, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Count me in. I have also received a yellow tinted device. I was lazy to go around asking these people for warranty and shit because I applied a Rhino Shield protector worth 1800 on it and thus cannot opt for return. But you've given me enough strength to fight for this. I'm with you. For some reason I feel they're already so busy with the OnePlus Two that now they just don't care. With this attitude, I don't see them thrive in India.

@Carl @David S. @Emmanuel @Cat H

I haven't even tagged Vikas. At the position he is in, I'm sure he couldn't care less about the customer's problems.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014

3. igeekyayush KitKat Dec 6, 2014

igeekyayush, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Dude I'm with you. Dumping old shit in India. Even I gave my device back as I was facing over heating issue

4. tronlegacy Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

tronlegacy, Dec 6, 2014 :
    You can atleast send the device for returns. I've applied a 1800 Rupee screen guard only to realize that they won't give a damn about the yellow tint. Some devices have the tint and some don't. Of course it's not a quality issue. Its the " We don't give a damn " attitude issue.

SilverLegend likes this.
  5. igeekyayush KitKat Dec 6, 2014

igeekyayush, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Exactly. After reading all these things. I'm not sure if I'll buy OPO again. Maybe some other device but not OPO

LOLmLOL and tronlegacy like this.
  6. Mr kryptonite Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

Mr kryptonite, Dec 6, 2014 :
    I havent received phone yet. I amy or may not have this issue. But this type of you use it or F off type reply is truly pissing off

7. gowtham Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 6, 2014

gowtham, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Check this friends. On home the screen below press settings which placed before to home button. Then pull up the menu that u found. And now go for protected apps found at the bottom last and put ur new pattern then tick any apps and see your home screen. My home screen becomes collapsed and i cant do anything am just rebooting it

8. cabhay KitKat Dec 6, 2014

SilverLegend, ramli7, stabrez and 2 others like this.
  9. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    not proper ,,,,Sensible reply , we are their customers

10. maninder Froyo Dec 6, 2014

autumn_guy likes this.
  11. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Hell yeah !!! Attitude and only Attitude

12. mysticalorb Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

13. ramneekgarg Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

ramneekgarg, Dec 6, 2014 :
    This is too bad....if we getting these kinda replies from Vikas soon Indian forum wud go empty... and i m thinking again on cancel my order....

autumn_guy likes this.
  14. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    hahah

15. nameissantosh Gingerbread Dec 6, 2014

srinivast688 likes this.
  16. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    I am also thinking to cancel my order again
    By the way i cancelled my order once bu then asked amazon not to cancel it
    then this thing happened

17. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Only God can save us not this Oneplus who is giving such replies or we can call it an attitude

18. mysticalorb Honeycomb Dec 6, 2014

mysticalorb, Dec 6, 2014 :
    I like how ignorant @Vikas is when he says only a very few number of people have experienced the yellow tint compared to almost the whole batch of their shipment. #DeserveAProperReply

mobtek and achohan91 like this.
  19. rgs Jelly Bean Dec 6, 2014

rgs, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Yeah man we need reply in an proper and sensible without attitude from @Vikas

mobtek and achohan91 like this.
  20. Rahul kumar Cupcake Dec 6, 2014

Rahul kumar, Dec 6, 2014 :
    same here boss...god help me too n save mine from yellow tint

srinivast688 and rgs like this.