YNG1TAS2I3 OTA Released!

1. dominicsach
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2015

dominicsach , Jun 19, 2015 :
    *Opening File Manager shows nothing. it gives a message saying there is no file or folder.
    *Opening camera also prompts to select a storage option.

but if u select the storage option from the settings tab it shows everything and the available storage left. btw i flashed it on multirom. is that the reason for the storage issue.

solutions anyone??

2. ozanvarli
    Donut Jun 19, 2015

ozanvarli , Jun 19, 2015 :
    Just flashed and rooted via TWRP...looking good so far...at least no typing lag yet!

3. KnowYourHandheld
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

KnowYourHandheld , Jun 19, 2015 :
    OnePlus has released a bug fixing software update to its One smartphone via an OTA update. Owners of the smartphone are reportedly receiving the 21.6 MB update with Cyanogen OS version 12.0 YNG1TAS2I3.

Changelog:
    • Touchscreen sensitivity
    • Bluetooth connectivity with several in-car systems
    • MMS sending on several carriers
    The update has already started rolling out globally. To check for the update Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates. If available download the update over Wi-Fi connectivity and install the update when prompted.

Click to download the ZIP file.

4. 7Dragon
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2015

7Dragon , Jun 19, 2015 :
    I already have it on OFF, even if I try with the option "update cyanogen recovery" it still gives me that error.

5. Deactivated User
    Jun 19, 2015

vinz262002 likes this.
  6. sergen93
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

sergen93 , Jun 19, 2015 :
    I'm flashing the update via TWRP 2.8.6.0 right now, but I'm a little bit worried: How long does it usually take to flash the update? It is flashing for ~ 10 Minutes now...
    My phone is rooted.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015

7. OnePlusNerd1
    Froyo Jun 19, 2015

8. Crashdown17
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

9. Maverickg
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

10. chakky
    Eclair Jun 19, 2015

chakky , Jun 19, 2015 :
    Works fine for me. Am a total newbie. So for newbies without twrp etc etc..

a) All I did was download the incremental update zip file.
    b) Put in my internal storage location.
    c) Shutdown the phone.
    d) Then switched it on after pressing down volume key and the power button together. It opens to recovery mode where I should choose "apply update". You choose that option by scrolling down using the down key and press power key to select.
    e) When you click "Apply Update", it will give two choices. Choose "Choose from internal storage"
    f) This will show your internal storage and you just choose the zip file you copied here and it will update.
    g) Once update is done you will reach the main screen of recovery mode, choose "Wipe cache partition".
    h) On completion, do "reboot system now"

and it should be done.

If I have done any wrong steps, do correct me. But this has worked for me. Now I don't have the touchscreen issues. Waiting to see if the overheating and battery drain gets corrected.

11. john63
    Donut Jun 19, 2015

john63 , Jun 19, 2015 :
    More than likely it's your router causing the problem not your phone. If you can log into your routers settings with a Ethernet cable, click on home network>wireless lan>configure (normally top right) and tick the box broadcast network name, then click apply. If you can't do all this there is a pinhole reset button at the back of your router, get a pen and press and hold this for 10 seconds, this will download your routers default settings from your ISP.

Cheers
    Hope this helps.

12. Flapjackuk
    Eclair Jun 19, 2015

Flapjackuk , Jun 19, 2015 :
    Everything's working great with new Full update file but my "Theme" app still crashes back to screen when I open it (after asking for permission to view my account). Flashed via TWRP and I did clear Davlik & cache before & after flash. Grrrr

13. Craig Durnin
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

14. monika2014
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

15. mlord
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2015

mlord , Jun 19, 2015 :
    I saw that happen when I flashed the (large) .zip update to a clone of my primary install in multi-rom, but not when later doing it to the actual primary rom the same way.

16. dalescherrypie
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015

dalescherrypie , Jun 19, 2015 :
    Does this delete your data on your phone? I remember doing this with the last update without losing my data. And what is "wipe cache partition" for? I don't think I did this

17. Rapboy_XYZ
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2015

Rapboy_XYZ , Jun 19, 2015 :
    you'll be affraid then, you fear nothing only once you have brick your phone, has been lost in a bootloop and had many other problem and you pass it, you succes to repair it, then you'll understand there is always an option ;)

boxter likes this.
  18. kaz04
    Eclair Jun 19, 2015

19. semper80
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 19, 2015

semper80 , Jun 19, 2015 :
    Android 5.1 will appear after OnePlus Two will be launched. Whether it's Cyanogen 12.1 or Oxygen OS 5.1. What's so hard to understand?

20. WaltyWalt
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2015