YOG4PAS3JL issues

1. Hanisha
    Cupcake Nov 18, 2015

Hanisha , Nov 18, 2015 :
    Is anyone facing charging issues?
    Battery still takes long time to charge, even after denying the Google Play Services.

2. cosmic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2015

cosmic , Nov 18, 2015 :
    I find it goes from about 20% to full charge in about 2 hours - not sure what you consider a long time

3. astralan
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2015

astralan , Nov 19, 2015 :
    This update has created numerous issues. Display sometimes doesn't sleep and drains battery, apps crash (The default clock crashed numerous time - it's my alarm clock), ringer quits using custom ring tones, battery gets eaten quickly and always needs to be charged more often. YOG4PAS3JL is messy. I kinda hate to rebuild the device again, but if that's what it takes I'll try it. However if things are still buggy after the fact, I'll be back!

4. Pragzt
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2015

Pragzt , Nov 20, 2015 :
    Has anyone faced this issue as when I try to capture raw images in HDR using stock cyanogen camera the circle keeps on rotating and no image is captured
    Sometimes even the camera screen goes black and after that other cameras show black screen too

other issue i face is that the battery drains quite quicky and the phone turns too hot to handle and cant touch the metal surrounding the camera at all

5. violentvocalist
    Donut Nov 20, 2015

violentvocalist , Nov 20, 2015 :
    Yes, I've got the version 8.3.01 installed and this bug is draining up my battery really fast. There was already a fixed Google Play Service version released but it seems like they broke everything again.

I'm still running stock CM11 44S.. Maybe an update could help?

6. soumitra bengeri
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2015

soumitra bengeri , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Similar issues (battery, call echo, wifi, etc.) faced. Tried the bug fix as posted earlier by going to Settings->Privacy->Privacy Guard->Google Play Services->Disable Keep Awake
    Did the same for a couple of other apps as well including all other unused Google apps. Yet the problem persists. Any other suggestion?
    Immediate issue to tackle is battery as it drains in almost half a day as compared to one full day earlier.

7. raykay81
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2015

raykay81 , Dec 5, 2015 :
    I'm having similar issue. Battery now drains by 5 pm when I could previously get a day and a half from the battery. Serious lag issues when I press home screen...am faced with a blank screen with no apps for up to 5 seconds. Also the battery charges take up to 4 hours.

8. Arjun ak
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2015

Arjun ak , Dec 6, 2015 :
    oneplus one stil has touch screen issues even after updated touch screen driver.jus download 'marker' frm playstore and check it yourselves.lauch the app,tap the screen with index and middle fingers simultaneously on the screen & you can easily see the ghost swipes.

9. azeez4901
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2015

azeez4901 , Dec 8, 2015 :
    I donno why--- but i am on multirom and none of the issued faced. I have even swapped COS3JL as my secondary rom.. Yes google play services drains battery a lot. Its nor COS issue.. Its google with their own agenda. I wish some one will start developing google as thats the worst apps in a device when compared with battery and heating etc. Unfortunately Android needs google apps. Need gmail/playstore/contacts etc. We need to make a petition to google to fix these issues on google apps. COS has been the best rom so far for me.. Apart from SOKP that is!

10. Arjun ak
    Cupcake Dec 9, 2015

11. tssu
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2015

tssu , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Anyone notice? The Note field is missing from Contacts. I use this a lot. No end to issues since updating to Lollipop. Does anyone have solution?

12. Deactivated User
    Dec 17, 2015

13. docsameer
    Froyo Dec 17, 2015

docsameer , Dec 17, 2015 :
    Hi guys
    After reading and experiencing many of the bugs myself let me give you some tips to handle them
    1. Call issue where opposite person can't hear you properly
    For me it I think I removed the truedialer and installed Google dialer. There is a proper way to do it as described in the link below

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...-the-googledialer-backk.408273/#post-14046580

Try it my call issue is gone after factory reset and installing dialer the proper way.

2.google play services battery drain
    For it the old and trusted method of switching off wake up, keepsake, and auto start is helpful. Go to setting>privacy>advanced>location>Google play service. I am getting 6 hrs SOT by doing this and on 3g network.
    And of course greenify and xposed helps too
    See my screenshots Screenshot_2015-12-17-23-23-38.png Screenshot_2015-12-17-23-23-55.png Screenshot_2015-12-17-23-24-05.png

14. tssu
    Cupcake Dec 18, 2015

tssu , Dec 18, 2015 :
    For those who have similar issue, I have reverted to YOG4PAS1N0. Yes, the battery draining problem will be there. But this problem isn't exactly solved by YOG$PAS3JL.

15. Bhushan Rahate
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2015

Bhushan Rahate , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Same problem to me ,tell me one thing is it the latest version YOG4PAS3JL running on ur OPOne or any other did u received any update after itt!!