You are an Ungrateful lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murman
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2017

Murman , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Meh, the company has given me nothing. We made an exchange, goods for money. I handed over all the money I agreed on, OP handed over all the hardware, part of the software and almost none of the developer support they agreed on.

The community has been excellent, though parts of it have been very annoying.

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Jun 1, 2017

asasione and WorldPeace.4.ever like this.
  3. malidan
    Nougat Jun 1, 2017

malidan , Jun 1, 2017 :
    My brother has S7E and has had No issues in over a year. He turns nothing off runs in performance mode and see over 5hrs of screen on time without aids.
    And he most certainly has seen nothing like what you see with the OP devices. Besides the test was pretty conclusive with the S7E running in performance mode:D

4. WorldPeace.4.ever
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

WorldPeace.4.ever , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Hey man be respectful.
    Watching reviews and reading articles is not an easy task !

Deactivated User likes this.
  5. jim262
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2017

jim262 , Jun 1, 2017 :
    All I can say is, "PROVE IT". If you can prove anything, I will eat my words. So PROVE IT, which I am sure you can't. LOL

6. WorldPeace.4.ever
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

Deleted

7. WorldPeace.4.ever
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

All things he said apply to one plus 2 (only) and they are true.

8. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2017

toastytoast1234 , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Are you on the OP dev team? Do you have access to the bug reports and the code repos? If not, why would anybody want to PROVE shit to you?

9. Deactivated User
    Jun 1, 2017

TheSpoken and WorldPeace.4.ever like this.
  10. WorldPeace.4.ever
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2017

The person he replied to was explaining(whining/ranting) about all the problem he is facing with one plus devices. @jim262 is asking for the proof as he isn't facing any of those issues on his op3 which a few people can't believe.

11. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2017

12. celtek
    Eclair Jun 1, 2017

celtek , Jun 1, 2017 :
    I am from Turkey. I have Oneplus3T and i like my phone a lot.
    We cant buy Oneplus phones in Turkey. I get it from someone who goes to Bulgaria.
    In my first usage my battery drain was really huge. I checked my apps and didnt blame Oneplus developers or phone itself. Finally found the thing. The thing was Google Photos with auto sync. After i change it to Off my phone is 10/10.
    Some people can really have issues but its not just Oneplus thing. You can have issues in all of the big brands.
    My phones were Ericsson / Motorola / SonyEricsson / Sony / LG / Samsung / Oneplus

13. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jun 1, 2017

14. asasione
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2017

asasione , Jun 1, 2017 :
    So you're using your brother and transposing his experiences to every S7E user? Am I understanding you right?

15. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 1, 2017

camohan , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Look who is back.... :eek:

16. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 1, 2017

Dunnow , Jun 1, 2017 :
    @dsmonteiro could you confirm that i've shared logs and videos of issues found in oos?

Note that @dsmonteiro was assistant head moderator not so long ago.

I could attach screenshots of the conversations I've had with OnePlus employees if that has to put more shame into you going around doubting people...

And regarding your assumptions of OnePlus does not **** up. Just go and look the release notes of OOS and see how many of them reference to fixing issues with fb or snapchat apps at a OS LEVEL..

17. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2017

toastytoast1234 , Jun 1, 2017 :
    I bet you're not.

Speaking of which, what brand of screen protector do you recommend to protect against accidental ...spills on your phone?

18. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jun 1, 2017

Dunnow , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Now that I think of it... You can also see MYSELF bringing the developer of Lightflow in this very same forums who confirmed it was also OOS ******* with his app... Just go in the support section and search there...

19. Nevabackdown
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2017

20. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 1, 2017

camohan , Jun 1, 2017 :
    Haha so the OP5 news made your come back again? @OALEXANDER would be happy to see you:p

FAROOK and OALEXANDER like this.