You asked for more SwiftKey customization, you got it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agilan.S
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

Agilan.S , Nov 6, 2015 :
    screens_Forum.png
    We’re back with some SwiftKey goodies. Our friends at SwiftKey wanted to give all you OnePlus owners an exclusive pack of themes for your keyboard! We have a total of four unique themes to match some of our StyleSwap Covers. There’s “Cubed Red” that portrays our iconic OnePlus color, “Minimal Black” that perfectly matches the look of both the Kevlar and Black Apricot Covers, the “Champagne Gold” that corresponds with the lighter hued Bamboo case, and finally we have the “Material Orange” that highlights the look of our Rosewood case.

We’re all about customizations and giving options to make your OnePlus device truly yours. We worked with SwiftKey to select and perfect these four specific themes to offer the best experience to all of our users. For us, the keyboard experience on every phone is very important. It’s something you see and use every time you turn on your phone. Everyday typing just got a lot more interesting.

We like SwiftKey Keyboard because it helps you get more done by making typing much easier. Artificial intelligence autocorrects, and gives emoji and word predictions - like email addresses - all personalized to you. And this can all be done in up to three languages at exactly the same time.

This StyleSwap Cover matching gift is exclusive to OnePlus users. To get the new Winter Vibe theme pack, worth $3.65, for free, head through your keyboard menu (top left) to the “packs” section of SwiftKey Store, and tap the Winter Vibe pack.

If you can’t find the free themes, first make sure you have the latest SwiftKey Keyboard running. Find SwiftKey in your apps menu - tap it, and follow any activation instructions. You should be prompted to upgrade to the latest SwiftKey version, if not, just head to Google Play, find SwiftKey Keyboard, and hit “upgrade”. SwiftKey help can be found here.

Enjoy! And tell us which one you like the most on Twitter @OnePlus #WinterVibe.

UPDATE:
    We have noticed some people aren't seeing the themes for free on their devices. If you have any difficulties downloading the themes for free, please use the following promo codes provided by SwiftKey to get them for free.

To redeem this exclusive OnePlus theme pack code, just open the SwiftKey Keyboard menu - tap the three lines icon at the top left of your SwiftKey Keyboard. Find the white gift box icon at the top right of the Themes menu under More Settings menu. Enter the following promo codes one by one.

Champaign Gold code: ONEPLUSG
    Cubed Red code: ONEPLUSR
    Material Orange code: ONEPLUSO
    Minimal Black code: ONEPLUSB

If you can’t find the gift box icon, make sure you have the latest SwiftKey Keyboard running. Find SwiftKey in your apps menu - tap it, and follow any activation instructions. You should be prompted to upgrade to the latest SwiftKey version, if not, just head to Google Play, find SwiftKey Keyboard, and hit “upgrade”. Enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015

2. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Senior Moderator Nov 10, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Nov 10, 2015 :
    I just like the standard theme i think. And the minimal black. Altho i dont like swiftkey personally:D

Chika, ManiBaker, Plenkske and 6 others like this.
  3. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 10, 2015

JHong, Chika, Ceasedd and 2 others like this.
  4. Wahoux
    Lollipop Nov 10, 2015

Chika and pa5t1s like this.
  5. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 10, 2015

SoniaB , Nov 10, 2015 :
    I pretty much feel the same [​IMG]

Chika, ManiBaker, superplus and 4 others like this.
  6. Maximus Decimus Meridius

Gaurav Rohilla, Tobikage and SoniaB like this.
  7. talluri
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 10, 2015

Chika and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  8. Manas Eapen
    Jelly Bean Nov 10, 2015

Chika, pgidia and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  9. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat Nov 10, 2015

10. BitterHoney
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

BitterHoney , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Great.. But I do not like swift key.. Google keyboard FTW,..
    Please improve the OP2 camera.. instead of this non use full things.. That would be really appreciated..

khaniq and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  11. Rick Manders
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 10, 2015

12. Joebash275
    Cupcake Nov 10, 2015

Joebash275 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    The SwiftKey is great!
    The predictive text learns as you type. Really good alternative to the default!

13. bestlands
    KitKat Nov 10, 2015

bestlands , Nov 10, 2015 :
    thats sad

14. bestlands
    KitKat Nov 10, 2015

bestlands , Nov 10, 2015 :
    me too, are you wondering when will 2.1.2 be pushed out to oneplsu 2 users, maybe @Agilan S can fill us on this

Manas Eapen likes this.
  15. rphlfjrd
    Lollipop Nov 10, 2015

rphlfjrd , Nov 10, 2015 :
    @Reboot101

Dr. Indest likes this.
  16. rikirm
    Froyo Nov 10, 2015

rikirm , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Very nice, thank you.
    I take the chance to ask for a little help about SwiftKey. I don´t have a € (Euro) sign. I´ve made a search and found out that I don´t have it because the default language of my OP2 is English. But I live in Germany and I use three languages (English, German, Italian). I just don´t like to have my phone set to German or Italian, I prefer it in English. On my old HTC One m7 I had the € sign on the SwiftKey Keyboard even if the phone was set to English as default language.
    Is there a way to have that sign and yet keep the phone language on English?

Thank you

17. Maximus Decimus Meridius

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Nov 10, 2015 :
    hey... wondering? No not really... I'm happy with 2.1.0

18. So_ony
    KitKat Community Expert Nov 10, 2015

pa5t1s likes this.
  19. Evscapade
    Gingerbread Nov 10, 2015

20. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Community Expert Recognized Developer Nov 10, 2015