You can't miss it: AMA about OnePlus HQ is coming!

1. JohanesRanvil
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

2. Arshiya Pathan
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2020

Arshiya Pathan , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Hi @well W

My questions is -
    How you tested HQ camera quality or what is your first picture for HQ Testing
    Please share your experience

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020

3. Crawg
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

Crawg , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Aug 13, 2020 :
    Hi everyone!

I just have a general question for the whole team. Just wondering if all the prototypes/dead products are all stored safely or if there's a graveyard in the HQ? If so I'd love to see them!

Thanks!

4. DIGITALLEMOTIONZ
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

5. DIGITALLEMOTIONZ
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

6. AlienEye
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 13, 2020

7. K1595513742516
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2020

K1595513742516 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    @Carl
    When you guys decided to create the OnePlus Nord (great phone by the way) was it because you realized that your flagships weren't as cheap as they were before or was it part of the plan all along so that the users could have multiple choices?

8. renji_il
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2020

9. Badri@pavan
    Donut Aug 13, 2020

10. ars03
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2020

ars03 , Aug 13, 2020 :
    REPOST
    Hey @Fleming F.
    Thanks alot for this opportunity so that we can ask questions and get an insight about the OnePlus HQ

My questions for @Pete @Amanda W. @Crystal Z. In general

Q) How would you describe the work environment at the OnePlus HQ?

Q) How would you describe the work ethic?

Q) What is the reporting structure like?

Q) Besides the canteen which is the go to place for the Employees at the OnePlus HQ to relax for a while during the tiring working hours? ( knowing the fact product launches bring about nights where they don't get to sleep)

Q) Knowing the fact OnePlus is known for its Marketing .. How do you come out with strategies for marketing in any situation like this Covid Situation you came out with the AR launch you bring ideas which people can't even think of.. Are employee suggestions readily expected for marketing ideas?

Q) What is a typical day like at the headquarters?

Q) Do you'll just stop working sometime and sit and enjoy a pizza or a few drinks all together?

Q) Does everyone at the headquarter get the opportunity to get hands on all new devices.. is feedback taken from the members at the HQ first ?

My questions for @Carl

Q) What you most proud of about the brand OnePlus?

Q) Now that you've entered in different segments i.e the smartphones , TV , Wireless earbuds what future segments would you wish OnePlus to be in ?

My question in particular for @Well W.

Q) What are the phases in software testing for the OnePlus phones ?

Q) Also what are the phases in software testing for the new OnePlus buds ?

My question for @Cassius N.

Q) What steps do you always make sure to take as an analyst to meet the organisational goals?

My question for @Will Z.

Q) How do you make sure that the sensors that you incorporate in the device are ahead of the technology that is present in the rest of the industry? (Take for example the inscreen fingerprint sensor many brands could hardly incorporate it into their devices but you'll aced it when it was incorporated in the OnePlus phone)

My question for @Hope L.

Q) If not for the glass back for the OnePlus Nord which other back materials had you considered?

G_plusone and Crystal Z. like this.
  11. krishnavijay3311 , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Aug 13, 2020 :
    The colour filter camera on oneplus8pro is not working but the photocrom filter option is available when we close the color filter camera with finger there is no change in image so OnePlus cheating the customers by just giving the photocrome option with a software and telling that is from the hardware(color filter camera) Please answer this I want to know the truth @Sharon W.

12. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2020