Not open for further replies.
  1. F_Vignesh_Jaya_HCWt
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2018

F_Vignesh_Jaya_HCWt , Dec 31, 2018 :
    OnePlus has announced it official chect their websites lol [e]1f612[/e]

2. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 31, 2018

pablofg1978 , Dec 31, 2018 :
    Maybe you should read carefully before replying ...

Cheetosdust and YRJ like this.
  3. F_Vignesh_Jaya_HCWt
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2018

please leave the comment clear I didn't understand your talk

arash9 likes this.
  4. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Dec 31, 2018

Bouncer71 , Dec 31, 2018 :
    Saddest posts/attempts to hijack a thread in 2018... 8(
    Got nothing better to or worry about on New Year's Eve...?

Better start celebrating than whine about something that doesn't really matter today....!!!

buntycubal, Cheetosdust and YRJ like this.
  5. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Dec 31, 2018

pablofg1978 , Dec 31, 2018 :
    If you can't understand a simple sentence, definitely you should avoid to reply other's posts.

Bouncer71 and Cheetosdust like this.
  6. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 31, 2018

Cheetosdust , Dec 31, 2018 :
    Give that user a mirror, I'm pretty sure he'll be fascinated for weeks :p

script, Bouncer71 and pablofg1978 like this.
  7. F_Vignesh_Jaya_HCWt
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2018

mind your words sir its non of your business

8. Cheetosdust

I will not derail this thread, so I'm only going to humor you once.

First, I was not talking about you.

Second, this is the strongest reaction I saw about mirrors in quite some time.

And third, mirror mirror on the wall... ;)

9. Cheetosdust

Damn, the whole body?

Why are you quoting yourself? :rolleyes:

10. Rick Manders
    KitKat Community Expert Dec 31, 2018

Rick Manders , Dec 31, 2018 :
    Someone’s got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning...

On topic: “the pen is” was the best thread.

Cheetosdust likes this.
  11. varma246
    Lollipop Dec 31, 2018

varma246 , Dec 31, 2018 :
    My favourite thread is...
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/results-are-out-who-has-empowered-you-in-your-life.862278/

It was nice to see people on this forum talk about their loved ones who's there for them in their Good/bad times of the life and inspired them to be a successful person in their life.It’s a beautiful thread even though it's held for a contest...:)

At least give a virtual hug as a prize...:oops: j8kVjQx.png

Bouncer71 and Cheetosdust like this.
  12. TibiTibi
    Nougat Dec 31, 2018

buntycubal, Bouncer71 and YRJ like this.
  13. BeingIncog
    Nougat Dec 31, 2018

BeingIncog , Dec 31, 2018 :
    Here you go!!!
    [​IMG]
    But plz visit WoHo more often!!!

varma246, Bouncer71 and pablofg1978 like this.
  14. prasannaraja2
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2019

15. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 2, 2019

Stickied Post
    SoniaB , Jan 2, 2019 :
    So in no particular order, here is the Top 5 as chosen by me:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/lets-talk-mental-health-what-has-been-your-experience.873032/
    Nominated by @Moin2200, I cannot agree more with his choice
    To see people on this forum talk about stuff they had to deal with hit home with me. It was nice to see many talk about stuff I had also experienced and reading about how they’ve dealt with it. It’s a pretty sensitive topic, but an important one at that.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/closed-pen-is.934594/ it was nominated here a few times and @Cheetosdust explains why it deserved recognition

On a more serious note.

It’s a thread filled with dumb jokes at first glance. However, I actually think it’s more than that. You can clearly see the community having a great time, having fun with what others were writing, but never crossing the line, never being rude and never losing the sense of what a community is, the sense of respect.

It was something important and actually special. It showed humor (childish, but still humor) and it showed those who were presente that we like each other and that we can joke without offend and that we can have a serious conversation and then just have nonsensical fun with a wordplay.

That thread also showed how the mod team can lead by example. Some of the dumbest jokes there were written by the mod team :p (meaning: @@camohan wrote the bad jokes and @@SoniaB just thought it was a great idea to pulverize the rest of the members, obliterating @@camohan in the process). A regular Tuesday for her then :D

I'm pretty sure that was not the intention, but that opening post was for me the start of one of the best times I've had here. I've wrote some stupid threads filled with just, well, nonsense, and I've wrote more serious ones, however, the "pen is" thread is the encapsulation of bonding over tech.

It showed me how freaking awesome this place can be.

Respect and love to you, you and you for making that possible.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/experimental-test-field.852153/ as nominated by @script and @TibiTibi

This whole thread is a true pearl in the forum and contains so many great posts of pure art, in combination with fun.

I agree that @buntycubal created a truly awesome pic. However it would be remiss of me not to mention the pic as nominated by @Bouncer71 also

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/weekend-fun-time-lets-take-a-group-photo-via-bitmoji.897235/ as also nominated by @Bouncer71
    It was hilarious fun and the biggest forum collaboration I've see so far..
    @buntycubal, @Baymax, @BobbyV8_ and @johneebee did some awesome group pictures...!
    And I found my Avatar to keep... 8D

I have to agree, people really did try to go all out in that thread and it went on for 55 pages!

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/results-are-out-who-has-empowered-you-in-your-life.862278/ as nominated by @varma246
    It was nice to see people on this forum talk about their loved ones who's there for them in their Good/bad times of the life and inspired them to be a successful person in their life.It’s a beautiful thread even though it's held for a contest...:)
    I completely agree and can only echo the words that @Ruby G. used when she updated the thread with the winner announcement

Wow. I'm always amazed by the OnePlus community and this time was no exception - the gratitude, the life change, the perseverance to move past incredibly hard moments with the help of loved ones... Reading through your writing and looking at your photos, everyone's story of empowerment is important and meaningful.

Well that's it folks. Another year on the forum has passed.
    Wishing you all the best for 2019!

Ruby G., BeingIncog, varma246 and 5 others like this.