Your favourite thread/post of 2019

1. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 30, 2019

2. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Dec 30, 2019

SoniaB , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Since we have the green light from the beautiful @Crystal Z. I will wait for @Impersonal to confirm also and then do the needful to make it happen

:)

3. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 30, 2019

camohan , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Damn.

4. SoniaB

5. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Dec 30, 2019

camohan , Dec 30, 2019 :
    I thought of doing some insider trading cz you love me so much.

6. SoniaB

SoniaB , Dec 30, 2019 :
    I really don't. It's just your deluded mind that thinks so

7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 30, 2019

Cheetosdust , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Thank you for the thread, @SoniaB :)

I want to write about this thread. [Cuteness overload] Share your photos as a little bean by @B.I.T.S.

Not only it was thread full of great moments, it was also a thread with a great vibe from start to finish. No trolling, no insults, no pointless discussions about Android vs. iOS.

Just pure, warm feelings. We laughed, we wrote “awww” a lot, we just had a great time. 2019 needed that thread, these forums needed that thread, Bolita provided that thread.

Sometimes, it just feels great to not be complicated and enjoy the simplest, purest things in life. Seeing ourselves as "little beans" was that distillation of simplicity amplified by our personalities and the stories that surrounded each photo.

Obviously, I want to end this post with a thank you to @B.I.T.S. for creating it and being a terrific host.

8. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 30, 2019

Starcommander , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Damn, how did I forget it🥺

9. Cheetosdust

I don't know, I'm just happy you are not my girlfriend talking about taking the contraceptive pill. :eek::D

10. Cheetosdust

Are you implying the pen is my courtesy? Reported! :eek:

And are you implying yet again I took the pen in a direction? Reported even more! :eek::eek:

The direction of the pen is really hard to define. It really depends on your writing style. Left, right, straight like an arrow, you have to focus on what the pen is capable of doing. And Mario is the less kinky of the brothers, it seems. :eek::eek::eek:

11. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 30, 2019

Wtf 😂😂😂😂😂😂

12. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Dec 30, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Thank you my dear Pill lover!! :D

Chetito ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

Thank you very much for your words. It was my first thread, but the credit isn't all mine... The idea was born in the WoHo and I just was encouraged to make it real. But indeed it was a great start in the threads world :p

13. Cheetosdust

Hah, let's not forget that thread show us MrMobile is actually OnePlus Community Consultant.

I mean, how is that photo not a younger version of this man?

[​IMG]

14. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Dec 30, 2019

Impersonal , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Hello boys and girls
    Thank you all for all the kind words especially about our Everything OnePlus thread, I'm glad and surprised it got reopened, yes, it was a fun thread, yes, we got to see some amazing entries for the contest part of it, but by far the most important thing it managed to accomplish, was to be a fertile ground for the awesome people of our Community both new and old to do their "magic" and prove once again why this Community is special, getting to know each-other from a different pov, at a more personal level, some (myself included) established new lasting, true friendships, and the thing I'm most proud of, is that this thread was genuinely wholesome, and obviously inspired users to be more involved, active, inclusive or step out of the shadows and take a more direct approach, it was the "spark" that ignited or reignited the passion that originally created this Community in so many (heck at some point, fuelled by cookie cravings, people were even organizing meet-ups there :)), but I already talked about this thread a couple of times, the only fact that I want to point out is that it was not mine, it is OURS !

oba.jpg

*since its reopened, we will have to think what direction to give it for the the future

15. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Dec 30, 2019

G_plusone , Dec 30, 2019 :
    It's a sweet and informative pill
    :D

16. B.I.T.S.

Where to start... Even tho I've been here for a short period of time, it's been intense and the list of threads that will deserve a mention is quite long. Let's see, I hope I don't miss anything!

First of all @Impersonal Everything OnePlus. My first favorite thread, my door to the WoHo, my welcoming in the community.

The next steps were in the photography messy contests, the SoOPs and the Weeklys (special thanks to @dsmonteiro and @script, and everyone else that makes them possible) and all the Photography subforums. Such a great community inside the community for photography lovers.

And then the fun spam arrived by the threads from @Ruby G. and @Hee H. with the 7T hype. I won't ever forget the fun of counting 90 letters to write poems, during those days I dreamed with the number 90... And either will forget the story that gifted me my beloved notebooks, how incredibly fun was that thread!!

The list keeps going with @YRJ Story Time, the best place to find your best favorite OnePlus writer! :cool:

Scramble fun time by @Starcommander! Ah, how cool it was emptying all drawers to find materials.

If you need to update your playlists @Cheetosdust has the perfect thread! I still need to listen to many of the groups that appear there.

And of course one of the most painful and delicious thread... FOOD, by my boo @Wonderwoman13. Do not go there if you're hungry :p

I'm sure that I'm missing something. But my goldfish memory is burning right now... :rolleyes:

Looking forward to the surprises and new ideas that the fresh new year will gift us!!

MosheG1, buntycubal, Ruby G. and 8 others like this.
  17. Cheetosdust

Many thanks, Asereje, but I can save everyone a click:

Listen to Tool.

There you go, there's everyone's playlists updated. :cool::p

18. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 30, 2019

:):):)

19. B.I.T.S.

Tool? How unexpected you recommending them... :rolleyes:

20. Cheetosdust

My recommendations are like A Perfect Circle. :cool:

Tool is mature music for very mature people, if you don't believe the rumors saying they are a band for toddlers. People these days, huh? Listening to artists from the XII Century playing the Oboe and saying perfect music is for toddlers. :rolleyes::D

"Listen, listen to this solo. Here it comes, it's so beauti.. oh nevermind, the musician died from the plague. Next". o_O