Your favourite thread/post of 2019

1. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Dec 30, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Wow, that was a hard nudge into my ribs... :rolleyes:

script, MosheG1, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  2. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Dec 30, 2019

Cheetosdust , Dec 30, 2019 :
    The ribs are the piano of the human body, if you think about it :cool:

[​IMG]

This is a great metaphor for you and me. You, giving your best, playing a beautiful instrument. Me, on the audience. Yes, I'm that woman on the black dress to the right. ;)

Me/her are probably thinking: ribs are like the piano of the human body. Wow, #deep" :D

script, MosheG1, buntycubal and 2 others like this.
  3. B.I.T.S.

I'm still not sure if you/that lady, are deeply touched by the wonderful instrument, wondering what you're doing there, or thinking about the incredible croquetas you'll have for dinner.

Actually, Chetito, my instrument is bigger than that one (oh lord how awful this sounds...) but it has some similarities.

"The ribs are like the piano of the human body". Sentence of the year by @Cheetosdust. (I hope that you're not thinking of drowning my "piano" in a lake...)

4. Cheetosdust

I'm not sure either, and I'm her. She does look like she's wondering why the sun and the moon never met, since they seem to be great friends. :rolleyes:o_O

You sound exactly like my gym teacher on the locker room.

(I'm so sorry. The joke was just there for me to make it. :D:p)

You sound exactly like my gym teacher on the locker room when he realized I was crying.

(Again. So sorry. :D)

Hehehe, noooooo. Drowning the first piano was only fun because I did it with the human that encompasses yours. :cool:

script, MosheG1, Impersonal and 3 others like this.
  5. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Dec 30, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Here I am, listing couple of my favourite threads of 2k19 in no order....

~little bean thread by @B.I.T.S.
    I've truly enjoyed this cute thread. I alwayssss wanted to see this idea to come live and I'm glad my boo made it happen.:)
    Now that we are growing up (or growing old to be more specific:rolleyes:) and with increasing stress of adult life, we need to steal a bit of our precious time to reminisce or remember the wonderful, innocent and golden childhood days we had and also not to forget how cute lil beans we were!🥰
    I still check out the thread and still go 'awwwww' checking out all the cute lil community babies!:p

~the wft thread by @Cheetosdust wherein we had to post with lowercase letters, is a thread that i can never forget! :D
    i still cherish all those crazy conversations i had with everyone and it was so great to meet such awesome members there who i now get to call them as my friends. the thread also indirectly got me sucked in to my now second home, wormhole.:cool:
    ps- also notice my love for the rule of lowercase letters that i still have, here above.:p

~The scramble and create contest thread by @Starcommander -
    this thread got my lazy laptop bum up, to revive the creativity in me with things around!
    I wanna thank the starlord, who gave an opportunity for me to meet make Dr.bee.:p
    I was also amazed to see the amount of creativeness, fellow users have!:eek::cool: it was fun!

~Oneplus 7T India launch thread by @Hee H.
    another thread where I loved reading crazy answers and had crazy fun posting for what 1+7T is! :D
    but yes, now I know what 1+7T indeed is..
    1+7T= a big round oreo.;):p

~username story thread by @YRJ and avatar story thread by @luigimario -
    I never knew before, people would have such interesting stories and it was so great to read those creative mind put behind all of those cool usernames and avatars! I'm amazed!:eek::D

~Everything oneplus by @Impersonal -
    Another great and memorable thread that showcased the hidden talented brains and the love for the community, the users have! so great to be a part of it!:cool:

script, MosheG1, B.I.T.S. and 6 others like this.
  6. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Dec 30, 2019

luigimario , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Grrr.. I don't want to talk about that guy!
    [​IMG]

script, MosheG1, G_plusone and 4 others like this.
  7. Cheetosdust

Helooo bunty,

many thanks for mentioning it. It was really nice seeing community members sharing what they listened with the rest of the forums.

And I totally understand how you feel. No chumbawamba and no Tool there. This world doesn't deserve our deep understanding of the fine arts. :D:p

eiiiloooo,

haha, it was such a nice thread, thank you for reminding me of it. it's like @Impersonal mentioned, people who participated there should be the ones credited - you included! everyone took it to the next level and I can only be grateful for that. you're all awesome, my lovelies. uncle cheetos is proud of you. :cool::p

8. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Dec 30, 2019

9. B.I.T.S.

They do meet, lately they've been throwing awesome parties :cool:

Hmmmmm, I don't wanna meet your gym teacher... :rolleyes:

Yes yes, you should be sorry!! :oops::p

You fixed it with the cheesiness dose. Well done cheesy dusty dust :cool:

Thank you my boo ლ(ꈍωꈍლ)

10. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Dec 30, 2019

Impersonal , Dec 30, 2019 :
    I took my time in actuality replying my fav threds, mostly since there are so many of them that a huge list would only barely scratch the surface, and it wouldn't be fair to the ones that that I unwillingly ommit.... anyways frankly I don't necessarily enjoy the "threads" I enjoyed you guys, the ones that make this Community what it is.... And that is AWESOME!

I will mention only this one because of what it represents : OnePlus/@dsmonteiro BE THE CHANGE , yes, it's another failed Contest thread, but that ain't what it represents, the Contest part is actually .... irrelevant (and actually I find it very dystopian, pitting such ideas against eachother...), the beauty of it was the fact that actually the whole of the Community, scrambled their heads, and actually, genuinely, thought of ways in which they could make a difference, it's enough to read any page at random, and find a great idea you yourself can get inspired by....

As for a recent post that I much liked, and really gave me a touching moment, was this by the wonderful madam @BetiK
    Screenshot_20191230-182142__01.jpg

11. David Y.
    OS Product Marketing Staff Member Dec 31, 2019

David Y. , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Game night, Movie night, Reading night, Cooking night, even Trolling night... you name it. We really need a better platform to support these fun ideas.

12. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Dec 31, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Keep making real those ideas!! And add a photography night too? :D

script, Wonderwoman13 and David Y. like this.
  13. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 31, 2019 :
    OMG was wormhole not mentioned yet?!? how had this not been nominated! the thread is amazing filled with amazing people and it's always filled with light and jokes and positivity advice and basically all good things!
    so I vote for wormhole!

14. FlixbusLennart
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 31, 2019

FlixbusLennart , Dec 31, 2019 :
    For me, the best thing to happen in 2019 was the PM Challenge as a whole and the Oxygen Rework by @Its.Leandroo in particular.
    It's a bit sad that not many aspects of it have made it into OxygenOS so far, but this thread has shown what could be done with a ROM like OOS, if only it was streamlined and had proper focus on consistent design.
    The amount of work that went into this was unbelievable. Seeing that Leandro is still working on the redesigns makes me dream about an operating system that doesn't settle for redundant features and holds up to the increased competition from Samsung, OPPO, Apple, instead.

Thanks for an amazing year with so many good threads and topics, fun contests etc!

script, buntycubal, G_plusone and 4 others like this.
  15. Starcommander
    Lollipop Dec 31, 2019

Starcommander , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Thank you DORA 😊

script and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  16. manojsurya99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2019

manojsurya99 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Cuteness Overloaded.. Share your photos as a little bean by @B.I.T.S.
    Seriously Just one word.. Awe..
    I have read each and every line of every post more than 15 times now and every time it made me feel so good to see and know the people..

Special thanks to Bolita for this thread and wishing a very very happy decade..

17. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 1, 2020

Starcommander , Jan 1, 2020 :
    @SoniaB
    I forgot to add one thread I just found!
    Women of OnePlus

I believe this thread is the real gem. If entire 2019 was concerned work equality was a major topic and this thread showed women empowerment.

18. A1576565507306
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

19. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Jan 1, 2020

Stickied Post
    SoniaB , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Top 5 in no particular order:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/bouncer71s-secret-guacamole-diary.1011802/ by @Bouncer71

"Love the way he took us on explaining what happened and what he did. It felt like we can be there too. Plus, I got to see the quality work of a great photographer."

It is an art to be able to take someone on a journey and @Bouncer71 did that in spades here with both his photos and his story.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/community-edition-contest-everything-oneplus.1095754/ by @Impersonal

Nominated by so many of you:

"It's always nice to see the fantastic work of our creative community:)"

"she got us to think and let the community members come out with items that showed the pride in OnePlus. We got to see many good ideas. Furthermore impersonal was great at interacting with those who responded."

"Another great and memorable thread that showcased the hidden talented brains and the love for the community, the users have! so great to be a part of it!:cool:"

Although this was originally a contest thread, it's been reopened so that the magic of creativity can continue.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/cuteness-overload-share-your-photos-as-a-little-bean.1123369/ by @B.I.T.S.

Who could resist this cute and feel good thread?

"Just pure, warm feelings. We laughed, we wrote “awww” a lot, we just had a great time. 2019 needed that thread, these forums needed that thread, Bolita provided that thread."

"Sometimes, it just feels great to not be complicated and enjoy the simplest, purest things in life. Seeing ourselves as "little beans" was that distillation of simplicity amplified by our personalities and the stories that surrounded each photo.

Obviously, I want to end this post with a thank you to @B.I.T.S. for creating it and being a terrific host."

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/contest-what-is-your-places-famous-cuisine.1143884/ by @Wonderwoman13

This thread literally left you hungry and salivating:

"This thread is the yummiest thread on this forums 😋 😋"

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/contest-scramble-and-unleash-your-creativity.1135521/ by @Starcommander

"this thread got my lazy laptop bum up, to revive the creativity in me with things around!
    I wanna thank the starlord, who gave an opportunity for me to meet make Dr.bee.:p
    I was also amazed to see the amount of creativeness, fellow users have!:eek::cool: it was fun!"

So that's it for 2019 folks!

Happy 2020!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020

superplus, The1Lion, script and 10 others like this.
  20. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jan 1, 2020

Starcommander , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Thank you for the TAG!
    For a moment I was shocked when I got a tag from you but I really want to thank @Crystal Z. for that thread. I feel @Crystal Z. Was the real face who made it happen. Thank you 😇