Your feedback is pushing us forward!

1. Shawn L.
    Head of Product for Nord Staff Member Aug 17, 2020

Shawn L. , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Nord-feedback.png
    Hey everyone,

First and foremost I'd like to thank everyone who ordered the OnePlus Nord or shown interest in it. We really appreciate your support and we are excited to hear how much you love it.

We know many of you are still waiting to receive your Nord. We are doing everything we can to deliver it to you ASAP, but, to be honest, the demand has exceeded our imaginations. Please bear with us for a bit longer!

In the meantime, the entire team has been listening and keeping an eye out for your feedback. We have been reading the threads in the forum, replies on IG and Twitter, as well as the comments on Amazon.

Your praise of our smooth experience, powerful camera and even the well-designed cases is really motivational and drives us to continue delivering great products.

Today, I also want to share some updates in relation to some of your key concerns:
    1. PUBG MOBILE extreme frame rate support: We have worked very closely with the PUBG MOBILE team and I’m happy to say that we have tuned Nord to support this feature. We will be bringing it to you via an OTA update in a few weeks.
    2. ARcore support: Nord has passed all the related tests, and is almost ready to go. The OnePlus and Google development teams are reviewing this on a daily basis.
    3. Camera tuning: We have made some changes in the most recent software update, and there will be more optimizations coming in the near future - as you know, we need to analyze a lot of user preferences for camera optimizations, so this takes some time. Thanks for being so patient!
    4. Power consumption optimization: Nord is one of the most well-rounded devices I have ever used, but battery life is definitely a key feature of the phone, and we know it’s also super important to you. We’re continuing to optimize in this area, and please help us continue to improve in this aspect!

Following the launch of Nord, we have already delivered 2 software updates, and the 3rd/4th will be coming soon. Lastly, thank you again for your trust in us!

Never Settle.

2. Shawn L.
    Head of Product for Nord Staff Member Aug 18, 2020

Stickied Post
    Shawn L. , Aug 18, 2020 :
    :(:(:(
    Display is an area we are continuously working on. As some of you may know, achieving large scale color consistency under low-light is an industrial difficulty of AMOLED manufacturing. We have merged some modifications in the latest build and our development team is still exploring every possibility to optimize for fringe scenarios – from S/W adjustment to post calibration, etc.

3. MasterJam
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2020

MasterJam , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Not a single word about display issues and planned corrections....bummer!
    I was huge OP fan (owned 3, 3T and 5), but with the NORD you ruined my whole picture of OP devices. This is just a huge disappointment in regards of smoothness, display and camera

4. Gavish26
    Donut Aug 17, 2020

5. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 17, 2020

SJBoss , Aug 17, 2020 :
    No, Just you.

Mamta248, RKR000, MDGani and 17 others like this.
  6. Vlad Fica
    Eclair Aug 17, 2020

Vlad Fica , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Please Oneplus,take a note about the suddenly reboot of the Nord.It's so frustrating to have a brand new phone that keeps switching off or reboot in your pocket.I hope this issue will be taken care of.It's so Un-OnePlus to keep forward with updates like game optimization and not to solve more serious issues.

7. B_Wrath
    Nougat Aug 17, 2020

B_Wrath , Aug 17, 2020 :
    @Shawn L. All these are fine.
    I appreciate the camera tuning and the power consumption optimizations. But PUBG and the AR core things are just gimmicks to fool the customers.

Now let's come to the point. When are you going to address the display tint and the black bar issues? This has been going on for a while and there are thousands of feedback in the forum regarding it.

Unless you address the big elephant in the room, everything else is meaningless in my opinion.

I know you won't respond to this post of mine. That's the stand of OnePlus. Always turning the blind eye to the serious concerns, but at least try to justice to the customers.

8. ASCHENTE_V
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 17, 2020 :
    @Shawn L., @Varun Penumaka
    I'll be brief:

1. Display tinting issues, black crush and else reoccurring problems light shedding?)
    2. Facebook services pre-installation news?) You know what I mean.

Not expecting any answer...

9. AbhiSomeone
    Froyo Aug 17, 2020

10. Gavish26
    Donut Aug 17, 2020

11. B_Wrath
    Nougat Aug 17, 2020

B_Wrath , Aug 17, 2020 :
    He already has.

13. Gavish26
    Donut Aug 17, 2020

SUBHADIPDAS94 and G_plusone like this.
  14. Joesef Joestar
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2020

16. bikram_sran
    Eclair Aug 17, 2020

17. Timalay
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2020

Timalay , Aug 17, 2020 :
    and me, I guess that makes at least 2.

G_plusone likes this.
  18. Varunkan
    Froyo Aug 17, 2020

Varunkan , Aug 17, 2020 :
    I understand what you are saying but if you would check the community posts you would see how many ppl were requesting for a Pubg 90 fps support.... so calling it a gimmick would be going too far. And yes I hope OnePlus would give us some update on the display tint issue

19. Varunkan
    Froyo Aug 17, 2020

Gavish26, G_plusone and Shawn L. like this.
  20. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Aug 17, 2020

HarshKK14 , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Agreed

G_plusone and Joesef Joestar like this.
  21. tirthak_modi
    Froyo Aug 17, 2020

tirthak_modi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 17, 2020 :
    Totally agreed [e]1f494[/e]