Your feedback is pushing us forward!

1. manosdias
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2020

manosdias , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Why does it bother you? Simply ignore him. He has issues with his phone and wants it resolved. He is well within his rights to complain and make OnePlus aware of the problems. I don't think it constitutes spamming.

2. Fast_and_Curious
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2020

Fast_and_Curious , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I dont think so. Filling up the same comments atleast 5 times in all possible threads just to make a point (dont know if feedback was properly submitted) is the perfect example of spamming a forum.

3. kacamataafi
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2020

kacamataafi , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 :
    there's a proper channel for complaint, and what he did was against the forum rule. Give feedback to support team not barking in thread filled with user only. Right to complaint doesnt mean he has right to foolishly spamming in every single thread out there, it is right, if he is uncivilized. With what he is doing now, in other community forum or any forum, he will be banned or muted forever. Moderator in OP is very lenient to just delete his post and this is not the first time this moron spamming in threads.

4. Fast_and_Curious

That too because he might have been reported for spamming.

5. Mathan G
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

6. Mathan G
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

Mathan G , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Try *#66#

Mohanpawar likes this.
  7. manosdias
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2020

This is spam. Adding needless comments. Now you've made me spam too

8. manosdias
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2020

I'm sure he's tried all channels. Still not your problem. Simply ignore

9. manosdias
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2020

10. manosdias
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2020

As I understand a forum is there to give feedback. He's broken no rules. If you or other users can help him then help. If not, putting him down isn't helping and you should be banned for breaking the rules

11. Yesrab
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

Yesrab , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Display issues are hardware issue ma man ya all can not address it with software solutions atleast not complete
    One who are having these issues are real bummer just dump the device or replace the display pannel

12. Avinashnair22 likes this.
  13. kacamataafi
    Honeycomb Nov 22, 2020

kacamataafi , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Theres a big *** feedback button in the forum. Use that instead spamming nonsense comment in every thread. Proper channel my ***. You can actually see if he made feedback or not and clearly looking at his profile for posting, none.

14. anamulhssn
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

anamulhssn , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I am an unlucky Nord user, I am facing a random reboot issue since i bought it, I tried all the possible ways to get over from this issue but I couldn't, even OnePlus flashing team helped me by flashing my phone but the issue remain unsolved, please look into this issue and help the users get over from this terrible issue.

15. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 22, 2020

B_Wrath , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 22, 2020 :
    I know it. Have I anywhere in my post suggested to give a software fix for the display issues? I just asked to address it.

Do you remember the faulty camera module of few OP3 series phones. They addressed it by giving a free of charge change of camera module.

Addressing doesn't necessarily mean by software updates.

16. P1605424033562
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

17. Pritam_Chatt
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

18. Fast_and_Curious

It has a dialer and a messaging app provided by google. I doubt oneplus will give the oneplus apps as the nord was advertised as having google communication suite.

19. F1604589318365
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020

G1604928660483 likes this.