your opinions on baltimore

1. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Zach1928 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    They complain that there is a lack of jobs, yet they go and burn down all of the employers who could hire them. Logic or something else?

gmanphx and frankiecortina like this.
  2. SirAwesome37
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2015

SirAwesome37 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Zach1928 and frankiecortina like this.
  3. frankiecortina

frankiecortina , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Exactly ! His life over the others. Its an easy choice for any sane person. Protect yourself and your family. If your life's at stake then they need to do what they feel is safe !

4. frankiecortina

This is funny ^^

Zach1928 likes this.
  5. frankiecortina

Exactly. The media makes it sound like all cops are racist and it boils my blood.

6. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

ameen123 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Thank you. That's exactly what I want but come on man a mans life is only worth a suspension.
    Attacked a cop. When did he attack a cop? He didn't even have a weapon on him? No way is this reasonable.
    In no way does it give you a right too shoot someone 7 times. Freddie gray what about him? He didn't attack anyone?
    Your right i am not trieng to say all cops are bad but there are some cops that aren't right. I guess the power gets to them. When cops sink to these thugs level it really makes it hard to defend the cops.

B-Rad likes this.
  7. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Yup your right and that's wrong too!

frankiecortina likes this.
  8. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Who are we talking about? Because there is no contradictory evidence to prove Brown didn't attack Officer Wilson, and again when your life is in danger and you have a gun- you shoot until you are safe. As far as this Freddie Gray guy goes, we need to get the facts. We don't know what all happens, only that the kid is dead. Certainly if there is evidence that the officers committed a crime, they should be prosecuted. Similarly the guy in Long Island that got killed in that weird struggle shouldnt have died and those officers should have been sent to jail. But again, we need to get the facts. Everything runs amok when it's based purely on emotion.

9. frankiecortina

I'm talking in general when I say that. And if a cop shoots to kill why does it matter how many times he shoots ? The cop is trying to protect themselves and the city. Do you not understand how stressful those situations must be

Zach1928 likes this.
  10. frankiecortina

Again with the generalizing . let's be clear that its only been like 6 cops so far in these vocalised cases. That's not all cops . not even 1%

Zach1928 likes this.
  11. SomeSayImHandSome
    Apr 28, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Apr 28, 2015 :

i like how people say don't break the law and you will be fine. cops are out to put you in JAIL make something of nothing. not all cops but 99.9 percent of cops become cops well because they have some sort of control issues. superiority complex. and they could do it legally. i know alot of woman cops and they all tell me the horror stories of dating them. this has been going on for a loooooooooooong time. now that everything could be recorded. its coming to light. am i saying riots are right? no. but cops have proven to be scum. what happens with every cop whether they murder someone for no reason or do something unthinkable. and it gets caught on camera. "its being investigated" suspended with pay. what?!?!? why?!@ its on Camera for god sakes whats to investigate? until cops be punished severely this will go on forever

B-Rad likes this.
  12. Antonio06
    Eclair Apr 28, 2015

Antonio06 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    The best way I can explain this situation that seems to be on going for far to long is....I don't believe that violence can and will ever solve a dispute, a argument or any type of disagreement between two people, race or sex type(male/female).
    I do understand both views on this Baltimore situation, and not taking sides either way.
    Cops are put in harms way far more times than any of us will be in a life time. Not all cops are in harms way, but a lot of them are.
    That badge the cops wear has now turned into targets, and the police department have no one to blame other than themselves. Bad cops do exist.
    As I watch the madness play out on tv, I can't help but feel pitty for those store owners who, now have to rebuild there lives because of a mob burning there livelihood down.
    I ask you now, how does looting a corner store make things right?
    This is no longer a protest against bad cops, it's no longer a cry for change, it's now all about material items. I seen a woman with multiple fur coats running out of a store. How does that bring these bad cops to justice?
    People in this forum page, please don't let material things get the best of you, we are a civilization on the bring of extinction at the rate were going.
    Live happy...

13. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

I get exactly what your saying, everything about Michael Brown is speculation but michale brown did not have any weapons, so if someone is coming at you with their fists , youll ofcourse pull out your gun. A good cop woould not have too shoot 7 times, maybe its him being trained like shit instead of him being racist but then there was the video that leaked where he was being racist, he shot to kill and thats wrong. Eric garner was chocked to death. Fredy gray.. police wont release the facts and its been a week or so, they know what hppened and they dont wanna share it. personally im not trieng to put have a race war but police brutality against blacks is happening way more than it should. Cops should be trained more.
    why is a cop shooting to kill someone with no weapons?

B-Rad likes this.
  14. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

I whole heartedly disagree with you. Let me ask you this, who do you call when your house is broke into? When you're mugged? When your call is stolen? It's grossly ignorant to claim that cops are out to get you, and conveys a personal problem with the idea of authority. That's why this crap keeps happening.

15. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

6 cops that have been caught. i know, a lot of generalization lol

B-Rad likes this.
  16. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

some cops are out to get you though. Theres plenty of dirty cops but there are MORE clean cops. The real problem is that we call cops to make us feel safe but when theres these small amount of cops who arent good, how can people feel safe?

B-Rad likes this.
  17. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Clearly I can't reason with you and you keep bringing up this 7-round nonsense. Please recall that Michael Brown was like 6 foot somethin and 250lbs- that's not a small person. That is a large man, and a man larger than the police officer. If an NFL linebacker breaks into your house with the intent to pound the crap out of you, what are you going to do?

18. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 28, 2015

justinlee.97 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    The point of guns was not to injure. They were designed to killed. The number of shots is irrelevant. It's the intention that should be focused on. From what I understand, cops are suppose to shoot until the so-called threat is neutralized. 1 bullet usually doesn't work immediately.

Zach1928 likes this.
  19. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

So lets say the odds are 99% good cops and 1% bad cops- those are good odds. Hell, I'd like to have those odds with the lottery

justinlee.97 likes this.
  20. SomeSayImHandSome
    Apr 28, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Apr 28, 2015 :
    maybe because its true. yeah who do you call? well because you have no other choice. they write down what happen and leave. stop being so blind to the fact there are not many good cops left. and you know what the good cops say? with there faces and voices changed? if your thinking about becoming a cop dont. its about giving tickets and making quotas . and if you never seen crooked cops come to PA my friend. the laws are made up as they go along

B-Rad and ameen123 like this.