your opinions on baltimore

1. bakerbarber
    Jelly Bean Apr 28, 2015

2. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

ameen123 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    hell yeah ill kill him , "Brown and Johnson then fled, with Wilson in pursuit of Brown. Brown stopped and turned to face the officer. The entire interaction eventually resulted in Officer Wilson firing at him several times, all striking him in the front. In the entire altercation, Wilson fired a total of twelve bullets;[5] the last was probably the fatal shot.[6][7][8] Brown was unarmed. Brown was moving toward Wilson when the final shots were fired. Witness reports differed as to whether Brown had his hands raised.[9]" once you shoot once, someone wont still be moving towards you, shoot again hell be down , shoot again hell be dead, shoot 12 times? what logic is that? if you need to shoot 12 times you shouldnt be a cop. again you dont know that michael brown was coming to attack him? some say he had his hands up therefore both of us are arguing about something that we dont have all the facts too. the argument can go both ways.

B-Rad likes this.
  3. lostLambda
    Lollipop Apr 28, 2015

4. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 28, 2015

justinlee.97 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    I'm no expert with firearms, but I'm pretty sure that's not how firearms work. Why does the number of shots have anything to do with if it makes him a qualified cop?

5. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Zach1928 , Apr 28, 2015 :
    I've never run into any crooked cops in PA or NJ or NY in my 18 years in the tri-state area. Why don't you take a drive to lovely Camden NJ where they think that being #2 on the most dangerous cities in america is a good thing. Or perhaps Newark NJ, another dump with rampant crime. Also several of my closest friends have cop-fathers, and in-fact my father was in the secret service and none of them have any Freudian control complex

6. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

How would you know if you ran into a crooked cop though? you wouldnt. Ofcourse there are many cops that are excellent.

B-Rad likes this.
  7. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

By your own admission, he didn't hit him with every shot which proves the point that you fire until the threat is neutralized. And again, you don't know what goes through and officers mind when they are in a hostile environment. As I mentioned in a previous comment, my friends fathers are cops and my father was a secret service officer so maybe I've got better insight into law enforcement training and how they are taught to react. You don't know what it's like until you're in the situation

justinlee.97 likes this.
  8. SomeSayImHandSome
    Apr 28, 2015

SomeSayImHandSome , Apr 28, 2015 :
    that's good for you consider yourself lucky. until it happens to you. i am not sticking up for the BAD intended citizens . not everything is pink roses. and the media is a lie

Example. when i was in NYC a PEACEFUL protest was going on. People with signs standing around. speaking there voices. candles. totally calm and scum bag police come marching in with f^cking riot gear and start tazing people and gassing. and pepper spray.. they started the whole damn riot. some Afghanistan type shit

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015

B-Rad, firewire2035 and ameen123 like this.
  9. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

Facts: 1. The owner of the store said multiple times Brown did not steal anything. There is even a video of him paying for the cigs. 2. Darren Wilson didn't even know about the robbery when it happened. He stopped Mike for jaywalking, so basically, what your saying is jaywalking is a justified reason for murder. 3. Darren Wilson's injuries were non- existent. He had what appeared to be a very minor bruise on his cheek. And a microscopic cut on his chin. Seriously? 4. The autopsy concluded that Mike Brown was shot a total of nine times (which is already ridiculous considering the fact that Mike and Darren were similar in size and the fact that Mike was unarmed). It also concluded that he had his hands up. 5. A white police officer murdered an innocent 18 year old unarmed black boy, wasn't even indicted, and has received over a million dollars for it.

B-Rad likes this.
  10. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

So show me evidence of these crooked cops. Give me numbers. Like W. Edward Demmings said "In God we trust; all others must bring data."

11. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

the problem is well never know but as times going by now, more and more are being exposed. how many cop problems have been happening recently?

B-Rad likes this.
  12. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 28, 2015

But is this enough to be representative of the entire police force?

13. Zach1928
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

1: we have video evidence of Brown ruffing up the owner and walking out with a box of cigarillos. 2: Brown proceeded to punch wilson and grab for his gun causing it to fire in the car. 3: darren wilson was punched in the face. 4: you're flatly wrong, please see http://wreg.com/2015/04/21/justice-department-michael-brown-did-not-have-his-hands-up/
    5: should the police officer have let the kid attack him, or even kill him? is that okay?

justinlee.97 likes this.
  14. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

nope and mutiple times i have been saying, i am not saying all cops are bad.
    the owner clearly stated that the kid didnt steal nothing. Earlier you stated Brown was running at Wilson, now your saying Brown was acctually beside Wilson and punched him? Come on man make up your mind. Wilson wasnt punched in the face by Brown, as you clearly said Brown was running at him before. "The autopsy couldn’t say, however, whether the unarmed teenager was retreating, charging or if he had his hands up when he was killed" http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_f9904f19-dba5-58b4-ac4b-56b9bda29646.html were both wrong. " Let the kid attack him?" i thought you said the kid did attack him?

15. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 28, 2015

I believe they said Brown first punched him while half inside the cop car, then was shot by Wilson once or twice(while still half inside). He proceeded to then run but turned around and ran at Wilson when Wilson exited his vehicle.

16. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

yea, theres a lot of different stories which makes it hard to come to a conclusion. The person with Michael Brown at the time did say that Brown put his hands up after trieng to run from the cop (Can be a lie). Nothing is for sure but i personally dont see any scenario why Wilson would shoot 12 times.

B-Rad likes this.
  17. B-Rad
    KitKat Apr 28, 2015

B-Rad , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Yep, we'll said

ameen123 likes this.
  18. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 28, 2015

Yeah it is damn near impossible to know the truth. But the number of shots don't have any relevance. It's all about the intent.

19. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 28, 2015

yup for sure but when you shoot 12 times, whats really the intent? at this point its not self defence anymore

B-Rad likes this.
  20. gmanphx
    Jelly Bean Apr 28, 2015

gmanphx , Apr 28, 2015 :
    Again,this comes back to more than just what seems obvious to most people. Baltimore,through collective bargaining with the unions have granted the police union additional rights/safeguards.And those agreements came about by left-leaning governments with a diverse multi-cultural influence. So again, this is a failure of leadership.
    Big Government:
    In the end it's not a pie in sky but a boot on the throat.

bakerbarber and ameen123 like this.