your opinions on baltimore

1. gsxr921
    Froyo Apr 29, 2015

gsxr921 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Makes me sick, looting and destroying the place where you live. It's unreal when you see interviews from the people and all they say is "black oppression". Baltimores mayor, chief of police and fire chief are all African American.

2. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

MrHijackyourfone , Apr 29, 2015 :
    There should be a separate forum website for that .. This forum is OPO if your having eye sight difficulties

3. p51d007
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

p51d007 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the death of Freddie Gray, but an excuse to steal, burn and destroy. This city, as with many cities controlled by liberals for decades, has been run into the sewer.
    What amazes me, is that the lower class people from a lot of inner cities, continue to elect these buffoons, who know nothing about running a city (except into the ground).

This kid, Freddie Gray, has an extensive criminal record. What's amazing for me, is he was given a citation on 13 March, 2015, for a felony, most likely had to post bond, then seven days later he gets ANOTHER felony citation for possession & sale of a controlled substance! He should have been thrown in jail and his bond should have been revoked!

Best thing out of this mess, was the mother beating the crap out of her worthless son for throwing rocks at the police!

http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/fredd...of-the-dude-theyre-destroying-baltimore-over/

atomictt and xraysean like this.
  4. ppod
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

ppod , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I really am sick and tired of all the black people moaning about how they are treated and how they are not represented in business etc.

Let me point you in the direction of two areas of life that you always seem to forget about when complaining about inequality. Sport, and the Music industry.

Saying that these acts only happen to black people is total nonsense and you know it.

5. xraysean
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

xraysean , Apr 29, 2015 :
    My opinion is this:

These people are fools. Rioting and burning and pillaging for what you consider an injustice is just stupid. You're hurting your neighbors, the local business owner, or the guy that scraped together money to buy that car you just burned. I wish the cops would just open fire on these morons with rubber bullets.

If you want to make a change, start organising a peaceful march. Start raising awareness and funds to get body cameras on all police officers. Use means that will reach out to people, such as social media.

Violence is not an excuse, nor the answer.

And for those of you saying "lifes matter." Please re-educate yourself on the language. LIVES do matter. I think it shows a lot about the reaction of Baltimore versus that of South Carolina, where an actual heinous murder was caught on camera. Where I come from, we believe that the cop should be allowed to run away from the victims family as they each empty a clip at him. If he escapes, so be it.

6. B-Rad
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

B-Rad , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Yes, bizarre. Make old people scared, it's the same thing as the FOX NEWS agenda.

7. justinlee.97
    Donut Apr 29, 2015

justinlee.97 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    How does the number of black CEOs mean anything in terms of being treated unfairly?

8. macem29
    Jelly Bean Apr 29, 2015

macem29 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Baltimore is the poster child for a failed American city.
    Traveling to the DC area several years ago and decided to get off the highway,
    and look for a hotel in Baltimore as it was getting late, what a hellhole.

It was the setting for one of my fave TV shows: The Wire

As for the rioting: yeah, cops are garbage these days, murderers
    and looters are not worth the energy type about, also garbage

9. marteebee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

10. addam
    KitKat Apr 29, 2015

addam , Apr 29, 2015 :
    White or black doesn't matter, when you mess with the cops you're gonna loose. You can't resist or try to go for their weapon, what do you think is going to happen? I don't agree but cops are being shoot and killed every day to.

11. desireebuford
    Cupcake Apr 29, 2015

desireebuford , Apr 29, 2015 :
    This is America for crying out loud. This country was Built on violent revolution. When has peace every solved an American problem?

12. Esenbek
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

Esenbek , Apr 29, 2015 :
    you are one of those people who think only black people die... no, asian, latinos and others die too, they just don't start destroying cities and burning them down, I have many black friends and damn I'm lucky I met them back in the days but all I can say all they too sensitive.... too much

13. Esenbek
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

14. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

Look at you fools discussing riots and politics like as if your opinion or thought will actually make a difference lol its all a government setup regime if they don't want it to happen it won't but if they do no one can stop it

Do some research before trying to protest about something you have no idea of at all

15. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

ameen123 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Can you show me more articles of Cops killing innocent Latinos Asians or whites ?

16. ameen123
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

ameen123 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    Lmao I'm pretty sure your the fool who came into this thread to wate your time and say that. Everyone here is expressing their opinion, of course it's not gonna make a difference, I didn't make this thread tireng to make a difference but instead to be educated on what others think and why they think it. Now please get outta this thread with your useless comments

17. MrHijackyourfone
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2015

Ok super man go save the world online

18. shadowX159
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2015

shadowX159 , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I just freaking want to know how the guy went from being OK to his spinal cord being 80% damaged from a car ride.... and why the cops were after him in the first place if possible if there's suspicion of why his spinal cord got damaged that bad. I have a very hard time believing it got damaged because "they forgot to put on his seat belt".

19. Ben Lall
    Honeycomb Apr 29, 2015

Ben Lall , Apr 29, 2015 :
    I think that they should stop thinking that they are making change by "protesting"(destroying the place they live and work in) and stick to their word and stay peaceful, not just say they are going to be peaceful then burn down their town.

20. MyWebGuy
    Donut Apr 29, 2015