Your story of getting the 2

?

What was your customer experience buing Two?

1. It was nice, easy and fast.

78.9%
  2. There were some minor problems, but overall it was good

5.3%
  3. My order was screwed / cancelled i had to order again

5.3%
  4. My order is frozen and I'm still waiting for week or more.

5.3%
  5. It took more than two weeks to get the phone delivered

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I'm still fighting for being able to spend my money.

15.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rammi.cz
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

rammi.cz , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Guys, this would be funny, if it wasn't do sad.

I've been in all that invite stuff for several months. I've ordered the cardboard for VR. I've got up at 4 AM to see the keynote live just to freeze it in my phone after like 20 minutes and I had to watch it again, as there was no way to rewind.

Invites were delayed few weeks, if not a month.

I've been in the waiting list, registered as 25.000, but after several days I've found I'm like 65.000. So I made my way up to like 10.000 - invited about 15 friends.

I've been in all 4 races for invites. And I've been successfull in three of them. Then there was 6 days delay in sending the invites.

Then there were some problems with changing the language version of the site, adding and removing items in the cart, and after like 40 minutes hassling I've finally placed the order together with otterbox. After another 5 days, they CANCELLED my order, because there were no more otterbox in my color in stock.

Then I've got replacement invite - and it was also limited for 24 hours?!

So today I've ordered the phone again with rosewood styleswap (hopefully that wasn't a mistake). And somo other otterbox in different order - just to be on safe side.

Also I've ordered some other accesories on other sites, as oneplus has no more tempered glass screen protector and I've read, that it's a huge difference comparing to preinstalled protector. In terms of image quality.

So hopefully this time I'll successfully get the phone. In like 2 weeks. I'll update this post, when I'll get it.

And what is your story?

2. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Sep 25, 2015

3. chrsfrwll
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

chrsfrwll , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Wasn't expecting an invite, one arrived, I ordered and three days later my OPT arrived. Happy camper.

npt and rammi.cz like this.
  4. rammi.cz
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

rammi.cz , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Lucky you.

5. Hiraeth
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2015

6. Faithfull
    Froyo Sep 25, 2015

Faithfull , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Ordered a OP2, 2 Styleswaps (Carbon, Apricot), Tempered Glass Screen Protector and a USB-C Adaptor on the eve of the 14th, arrived on 17th. Express shipping in the UK.

7. chrsfrwll
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

chrsfrwll , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Must've been in the same cycle, as that's the same time line as me.

8. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 25, 2015

9. iJack23
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2015

10. pkair
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2015

pkair , Sep 25, 2015 :
    I was on 130K+ spot in reservation list. I was kinda hopeless and wanted to buy Samsung Edge+ and when I received my invite which was very surprising and unexpecting I started doubting! I was so excited that I told all of my friends I received an invite! Some of my friends started telling me to wait for Moto or Nexus and they were telling me that OnePlus Two has a lot of issues and their marketing sucks which I partially agree but I dont care about their marketing because I love their devices! I was holding my head at 3am on September 10th (when I received my invite) and thinking what to buy and finally I said to myself "People hated OnePlus One for certain reasons but my device was working perfect for the whole year! I will not listen to some stupid haters! I'm buying my Two!" and I ordered my OnePlus Two which I received on September 14th. Yes I received mine in 4 days! I was sooooo excited! When I opened the box my first impression was "Oh My God! Who is this baby!?" hahaha. Some people would think I'm crazy but I think our electronics can feel our love to it and if you use it with hate it will be giving you a headache(lots of bugs!) But I love my OnePlus Two and I have no issues as others have. I'm proud of owning OnePlus One and now OnePlus Two and I would definitely buy OnePlus Three!

rammi.cz likes this.
  11. npt
    Froyo Sep 25, 2015

npt , Sep 25, 2015 :
    Got an invite on the 9th (unexpectedly, thanks somebody from reddit or irc near as I can tell) , order on the 9th WITH an otterbox black which caused me to only be able to use standard shipping not express, received on the 18th, unlocked bootloader, TWRP, rooted, updated to 2.1. Happy camper.

Waiting on further stability updates, and honestly, hoping that CM gets stable and supports the fingerprint scanner and dual sim so I can flash that instead of 2.1. :)

rammi.cz likes this.
  12. Paffe01
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

Paffe01 , Sep 25, 2015 :
    I got my invite from race 4 invites when I sat in class. I just maybe jumped out of my chair when seeing the email, lol. Got home, tried to order but the phone was out of stock.... 1 hour later the phone was in stock and I ordered the OPT and kevlar styleswap cover. Shipped on Wednesday 23 and now seems to be stuck in China after the clearance... Hopefully will arrive on Monday or Tuesday :D

rammi.cz and npt like this.