Youtube Crash

1. GabrielA.
    Donut May 24, 2018

GabrielA. , May 24, 2018 :
    Hey guys

I know that every app crashes from time to time, no matter what. My 5T, which is running on Open
    Beta 8 from o2 is having YouTube issues. AT least couple of times a day my YouTube app would freeze and crush. Lol, happens all the time with some apps, but the official Youtube up from Google?? Hey OnePlus, the 5T is not the "one" so that I would bare that in mind, if that were the case, I would understand, it's not the first. So come on, it's mostly because of some system glitches/bugs that keep interfering between, hardware, software and again software. Fix it and don't make me write again about it. If I run YouTube in my edge browser, no problem, but then it's a pain in the a.... To change the video resolution! I know what Open Beta is, just don't see what it has to do with YouTube.

Kind regards, Gabriel [e]1f609[/e]

Last edited: May 24, 2018

GURVIR.SINGH likes this.
  2. vino005
    Cupcake May 24, 2018

vino005 , May 24, 2018 :
    lol, seriously I am think OnePlus 5t or 6 worth to buy?
    and they designed like oppo,Vivo and some ppls telling oppo=Vivo=OnePlus= sameone product is different and we facing lot of issues....

3. GabrielA.
    Donut May 24, 2018

GabrielA. , May 24, 2018 :

vino005

lol, seriously I am think OnePlus 5t or 6 worth to buy?
    and they designed like oppo,Vivo and some ppls telling oppo=Vivo=OnePlus= sameone product is different and we facing lot of issues....​

Bruh, sorry for my awful complaint. I see how oneplus may look like a bad phone manufacturer in your eyes. But I promise you that's not the case. To be really honest, I believe that they have the best hardware and software configuration. They're one of the fastest OEM in software updates and the user interface is so customizable, nice and gorgeous. The overall experience of the phone is just fantastic. There are small glitches now and then, but nothing seriously. I bet that Samsung, Sony, HTC, etc have more of them issues. Hope you'll go for the latest model, because of the newer SoC and obviously the Optical Image Stabilization will be an Xtra plus ➕ on top of the 5T that I've got.
    Good luck and hope you'll find an amazing model within the OnePlus community.

Kind regards, Gabriel [e]1f609[/e]

4. vino005
    Cupcake May 25, 2018

vino005 , May 25, 2018 :
    u guys update the software it has to be fix the problem,but insist of it create new problem on every new update

5. GabrielA.
    Donut May 25, 2018

GabrielA. , May 25, 2018 :
    Yeah bruh, but you're in Beta mode, always keep that in mind.

6. Skorps123
    Cupcake Nov 24, 2018

Skorps123 , Nov 24, 2018 :
    On the OnePlus 6t, I've had the issue where the YouTube app crashes after each advertisement finishes. I'm on the latest version of YouTube and software version 9.0.5.

I don't know if this bug is fixed in the latest release 9.0.6, but I'm just putting it out there before its release.

7. vino005
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2018