Yutopia a clear winner in terms of performance

1. aj7400
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 1, 2016

aj7400 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Well the following video is going to proove that yutopia clearly outperforms the op2 in terms of performance,

THANKS to the poorest optimisation by oneplus developers.

And look how smooth the animations are on yutopia.

2. doublear
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2016

doublear , Jan 1, 2016 :
    It's true, the development team have to work.

Jorge48197 and Yashrajsinh like this.
  3. Tokolozi
    Marshmallow Jan 1, 2016

Tokolozi , Jan 1, 2016 :
    The slow launching of apps is easily fixed with something as simple as a launcher, which I don't mind using since it looks nicer.

4. aj7400

aj7400 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Other devices with sd810 are so fluid and smooth , in the above case also the yutopia seems to be so smooth... But oneplus 2 is harsh ... The animations are choppy , and all that on the 2015 's flagship chipset.

doublear likes this.
  5. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Jan 1, 2016

gaster , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Well, if you want performance my friend, just flash the CM12-13 for OP2 ;) Also the lags in Oxygen is due the tuning of the SD810 for the underclock frequency. I hope later they will fix this or somehow to make the device finally run in the default frequency of 2GHz without any tunings/optimizations to we can have the full performance in our hands

burnout123, vasgou, Ganeshgns and 7 others like this.
  6. doublear
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2016

doublear , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Most people want to be able to buy a smartphone without important bugs. The approach of the nexus and OnePlus, in this moment, is that of having to make changes. Hardware is not discussed, there is nothing better than OnePlus for materials, construction and components. So let us arm ourselves with patience and learn to flash ROM, it is easy and even fun. And do not forget that you are always covered by the OnePlus. warranty.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016

7. aj7400

aj7400 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I agreee ,

Baymax and doublear like this.
  8. aj7400

aj7400 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I love the fingerprint scanner the most , which was the prime reason for me to buy op2 and give my opx to my brother
    Cm presently dosent support fp ..

I ll wait for the origanal cm rom

9. Adityaf

Adityaf , Jan 1, 2016 :
    You can't just compare a device which is based on cos vs oxygen os.
    Cos is mature than oos..
    100 of devs works on cos while we have one team handling hydrogen and oxygen os. Consisting 20 ppl :D

10. gaster

gaster , Jan 1, 2016 :
    But even with a PIN screen lock you can get a great performance. However be patient my friend and soon te Cyanogenmod 13 will be released official from Cyanogen for OP2 with all the features and the Finger Print Sensor :)

11. aj7400

aj7400 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Within this month? Or somewhere parallel to when oneplus releases oxygen os on marshmallow?

12. Yashrajsinh
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

Yashrajsinh , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Well I don't mean to be rude but I disagree with you. What about the first-time Android users? Or people who can't flash custom recoveries/ROMS/Kernels. What about the people who bought this device just because they were influenced by the honest straight-forward marekting of OnePlus Two? (Which I now find to be highly misleading). The OPT team should've tested the OOS thoroughly(which I'm assuming they did). I, out of pure frustration had to flash Boeffla just so I could make my phone work like normal phones do. Stock 2.2.0 felt pure sluggish.

13. gaster

gaster , Jan 1, 2016 :
    CM said in twitter that they will release it. I supposed in the Q1 of 2016

unMOECKlich likes this.
  14. gaster

gaster , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Yeah i don't say the different. Normaly the OP2 should be from the start super fast for its hardware inside. The lags is due the Oxygen and i am sure about this.

But the friend here showed up a custom rom video so the CM is also a custom rom and anyone that he is watching this thread he already knows that he has to do with the flashing stuff. About the new Android users they have any right to request further updates for a better performance in the OxygenOS while the OP2 has a great piece of hardware.

Also there are so many guides here in the community that any new Android user can easy flash, root e,t,c his device. I supposed we all started from 0 and later we learned by reading and watching tech stuff and communuties ;)

Yashrajsinh likes this.
  15. Yashrajsinh
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

Yashrajsinh , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Yeah haha I agree with you, but I'm pretty sure that someday I'll brick my device (lack of skills lol xD). Also after seeing many people complaining about how their FP/Home button died, I have started using on-screen navigation.

Bharath HT likes this.
  16. gaster

gaster , Jan 1, 2016 :
    As much as you have the 2 years warranty just use your device with all its features hardware/software, so if something will happen, you ll be covered. Don't worry. I bricked before my 1st android device Galaxy S2 and with some reading i brought it back to life. Always there is a solution as still as we don't physically damage our device ;)

17. sidpk123
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

sidpk123 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Clearly shows the maturity of the Cynogen OS, eagerly waiting for a stable cynogenmod marshmallow rom with fp sensor and laser-autofocus working (unless marshmallow oxygen can match/beat it)

Adityaf, eirigance and butaixyz8016 like this.
  18. kshitij1
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

kshitij1 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    there's some problem with the one plus launcher.other launchers like the nova, Google now perform great, no lags on launching apps

Ganeshgns and eirigance like this.
  19. butaixyz8016
    Honeycomb Jan 1, 2016

butaixyz8016 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I think it's because of software optimization

eirigance likes this.
  20. MafiaTechTeam
    Jelly Bean Jan 1, 2016

MafiaTechTeam , Jan 1, 2016 :
    its all buttery smooth 0.75x animations set in dev options and fast than light settings in nova