Zen Mode Shows you How to Spend 20 Minutes in a Meaningful Way

1. Liehjan KitKat Jun 14, 2019

Liehjan, Jun 14, 2019 :
    A neat feature for some users, but when i need time away from the phone I usually turn it off.. Zen mode isn't something I will use ever I think :D

Mustasim likes this.
  2. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 14, 2019

3. Krishna_Ramisetty Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Krishna_Ramisetty, Jun 14, 2019 :
    This is life saver. This Zen Mode will become so popular in near future. Other Mobile brands also may implement in their mobiles for sure.

4. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 14, 2019

5. Krishna_Ramisetty Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Krishna_Ramisetty, Jun 14, 2019 :
    @people who think Zen mode creates problem in emergency situations,

Never try zen mode in the below given situations.

1. Don't use Zen mode, when you are alone in the forest kind of areas.
    2. Don't use Zen mode, when kidnappers kidnapped you.
    3.Don't use Zen mode, when you can't access other people mobile near you.

First know the purpose of Zen mode. Then you can decide yourself when to use that mode.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019

6. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    why do we not use airplane mode? sometimes stubborn and dumb features make people crazy. nothing to appreciate there any how!

7. V1541779328110 Eclair Jun 15, 2019

V1541779328110, Jun 15, 2019 :
    airplane mode doesn't stop you from checking your phone. also airplane mode doesn't allow calls. it is ok if you don't use a feature why do you feel compelled to attack other. just say the feature is. it for you and move on

8. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    yeap its all about feature. and zen mode will stop me checking phone even? i think it will not. what we need is to just control us. that is the best solution.

9. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    no i did not attack anyone. someone finished their last line at the last such way, I just did the same to them.

10. V1541779328110 Eclair Jun 15, 2019

as far as keeping you from using your phone zen is a better solution than airplane. but both are voluntary actions so there is some level of self control. any little bit of help is worth it

11. V1541779328110 Eclair Jun 15, 2019

please excuse me I misunderstood you intention.

Mustasim likes this.
  12. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    i agree but this seems that it may cause some different kind of problems in emg.

13. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    how about some one activated your zen mode. or remotely did it. and what are you going to do?

14. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    or even a child can do such but you are unaware while on drive with the kid. and you are in an emg. then? airplane mode can be restored but in zen mode you can call emg call. but not all country or sit will not be effective to do such.

15. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    or even because of zen mode other people do fraudality in case of such mode to his relatives to seek money. in some country I saw people are misguided to switch off their pho e by a group cleverly and then called their relatives saying he is in trouble and seeking money. these may be silly but once will take place definitely we will curse on this damn feature.

16. V1541779328110 Eclair Jun 15, 2019

when you are at this level of questioning why have phone for anything.it can be hacked. someone could remote hacked anything on your phone at the point. I don't see the value of this exercise and seem rather silly to think a hacker will turn on your zen mode but leave your data alone.

if a kid turned on zen mode like if a kid brought something the. it's correction time. I am not calling you silly or even concerns silly. the scenario you brought up is just unbelievable and so unlikely, I feel it's not worth honest consideration, but if that is how you live your life please enjoy it.

Mustasim and Krishna_Ramisetty like this.
  17. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :
    however it is also true. : )

18. Krishna_Ramisetty Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

Krishna_Ramisetty, Jun 15, 2019 :
    @Mustasim If you are thinking in that way, Then

You should not travel on any vehicle. Because some one hit you on the road.
    You should cook yourself, Because some one may mix poisonous things in your food.
    You should not go outside while raining, Thunderbolt may hit you.
    You should not go for anything else. Someone may do something bad to you.

I don't want to attack anyone. I know the value of Zen mode. When someone thinks in negative way about that feature. My inner emotion forces me to type that last line. Still, i know it's not right to point out a person. That's why i did not replied directly to your comment. I posted that separately for the people whoever thinking negatively.

So anything can happen in worst case. So be cool. Understand the value of that feature by using it.

Note: The above mentioned points may feel like i'm attacking you. But i wanted to give you straight answer without wasting our time.

Mustasim likes this.
  19. Mustasim Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Mustasim, Jun 15, 2019 :

Krishna_Ramisetty

@Mustasim If you are thinking in that way, Then

You should not travel on any vehicle. Because some one hit you on the road.
    You should cook yourself, Because some one may mix poisonous things in your food.
    You should not go outside while raining, Thunderbolt may hit you.
    You should not go for anything else. Someone may do something bad to you.

I don't want to attack anyone. I know the value of Zen mode. When someone thinks in negative way about that feature. My inner emotion forces me to type that last line. Still, i know it's not right to point out a person. That's why i did not replied directly to your comment. I posted that separately for the people whoever thinking negatively.

So anything can happen in worst case. So be cool. Understand the value of that feature by using it.

Note: The above mentioned points may feel like i'm attacking you. But i wanted to give you straight answer without wasting our time.​

zen mode! its really useless.

your write well. its educative for us also. thanks.

20. L1559244441412 Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

L1559244441412, Jun 15, 2019 :
    I find this to be such a user-condescending feature. My smartphone discipline may not be perfect, but I still don't appreciate my device policing my usage. Further this feature seems so ripe for exploit that it would be a natural prime target for black hats. I would like to disable it for good.

Mustasim likes this.