Zen Mode

1. Javier Toyos Cupcake May 22, 2019

Javier Toyos, May 22, 2019 :
    Write down below what would you do to upgrade Zen Mode. It is pretty useful for me when i try to study but in my opnion it need some improvements. For example:

The first and the most obvious upturn it needs is to be able to select yourself the specific time you want your phone to be a brick. Sometimes i just need to brushmy teeth but i can't stop usingmy phone and i hate to wait 20 minutes.

The other improvement i would do is allow the user to use its lantern because a lot of days i am in the dark in my house and i sometimes i need to use my watch's light because the phone is in Zen Mode.

I hope any developer see this and try to improve the app. Also leave your experiencebelow in order to make a constructive post about Zen Mode.

2. Hydra Bob Starting Point Expert May 22, 2019

Hydra Bob, May 22, 2019 :
    Instead of hoping that a developer will happen to run into this thread by chance, you could post your suggestions in the feedback section and be sure that they'll be forwarded to the appropriate people. Just saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback

3. Javier Toyos Cupcake May 22, 2019

Javier Toyos, May 22, 2019 :
    Sure, i didn't know that

Hydra Bob likes this.
  4. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 22, 2019

KeepTransisting, May 22, 2019 :
    Bruh, you shouldn't need Zen mode to brush your teeth. Just put the phone down, man

elanglois and Hydra Bob like this.
  5. elanglois Lollipop May 24, 2019

elanglois, May 24, 2019 :
    This is about the weirdest thing I've ever seen. People need help from a Chinese phone manufacturer to brush their teeth??

I'm so confused.

And the torch/lantern/flashlight should work just fine by using the off-screen gestures.