G_Abrar_Ansari_xBeu , Apr 4, 2017 :
    i completely removed google app... nd battery improved so much

2. avlysh
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

3. FutureChef
    Eclair Apr 4, 2017

FutureChef , Apr 4, 2017 :
    1491301457553.jpg
    This is my first week with my OP3T and after changing over to beta4, I had 0% lost last night (8 hours), with both Wi-Fi and 4G active. Before the update I was losing about 2% in the same interval of sleep

MGreyWolf likes this.
  4. MGreyWolf
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2017

MGreyWolf , Apr 4, 2017 :
    yes, mine was like yours before.
    you can use local update too and hard format later on the recovery.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017

G_Abrar_Ansari_xBeu likes this.
  5. MGreyWolf

yes! if you are not a fun of google apps and the assistant :)
    because you can have same apps that are not relying on google play service, meaning same experience with much better battery.

6. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 4, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Apr 4, 2017 :
    <--- On Nougat, OnePlus winner :) As I said, it depends on what you have on the phone, the apps, how well it is optimized. As you can see on this video, second time the same apps are opened, Samsung Galaxy S7 lags behind, and that is the lag that the article was talking about too. From my own personal experience, Sammie always lags behind in a couple of months, either if its out of the box, or they updated to a new OS version, its the same. Plus, another important point to note is that the processor is a quad core on the 3T vs an eight core on S7 Edge, and given 4 cores vs 8 cores, you think the S7 will smoke the OnePlus 3T way out of league, but it didn't in most cases and sometimes the OnePlus 3T beats S7 and then sometimes its the other way around. The thing I am stressing out is that even the iphone that had a dual core had beaten a quad core or even a hexa core processor that was running on Android. Why is that? Because the OS is more optimized with the processor, the apps, the graphics, everything.

Hugelevin and MGreyWolf like this.
  7. malidan
    Nougat Apr 4, 2017

malidan , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Why are you showing an old video? Real world usage is NOW and the S7E beat the 3T easy.( No point waffling on watch the video)

Why are you trying to make out you know something? 4 core 8 core is this something new your telling me?

The 3T only beat other top device due to white listing and benchmark cheating, but they got caught. AGAIN
    Whatever OP has removed has seen it take a nose dive, the S7E Huawei's are the fastest android device until the S8 arrives.

8. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 4, 2017

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Apr 4, 2017 :
    It's only a month old, they both have Nougat, like in your video. I am stressing out that there are tons of youtube videos out there and some of them show that the OnePlus 3T beats the S7 Edge and others showing it doesn't. What I am saying is about the lag in Samsung's phones. I made the point of the processors, because processing speed is important when you are doing speed tests, and a 8 core not beating a 4 core only shows how the OS isn't that optimized compared to other smartphones like the OnePlus 3T, HTC 10 or Google Pixel.

9. FutureChef
    Eclair Apr 4, 2017

You kinda seem against OnePlus. In that case, why do you waste your time of the OnePlus forum blaming them, while you could save yourself some good amount and write on Samsung and Huawei forums about how awesome and good their product are?

10. malidan
    Nougat Apr 4, 2017

malidan , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Lol just telling it the way it is, the 3's are good device, there isn't really a bad one out there nowadays. But you boys do like to hype it up to something it ain't and will never be.

11. FutureChef
    Eclair Apr 4, 2017

It depends on the person really. I do realise that the S7E is a great device, better camera and battery I'm sure, but the main aspect that the people take into consideration when buying OnePlus is price. It's really something to make a name for yourself and join the market, reaching the giants like Samsung and Apple, all in just a couple of years, and furthermore, offer products that are almost as good, if not better in certain areas, as the flagships from. The competitors, everything at just half the price (maybe now is ⅔ the price lol). I know that some people enjoy their devices at their fullest, but they really do not have to shove them in the faces of others. Anyways, respect to all of you who appreciate a good device, regardless of its brand or price.

12. andQlimax
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2017

andQlimax , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Its not like that..Syncronization is push

13. MGreyWolf

syncronization is push, meaning sending data to client without requesting it.
    i stand corrected.

14. kartike4u

15. MGreyWolf

can i include this on the first post as a testimonial?

16. malidan
    Nougat Apr 4, 2017

malidan , Apr 4, 2017 :
    I do try, i do try. I almost got a 3T yesterday only to find an issue with the 3's camera is still on the 3T 8 months later, man did i like that Black one.
    It's looking like the S8 for me the prices are already coming down in the UK before it's even on sale £639 i can soruce one for.
    I will wait for the OP5 to drop the price should close to £500 by then with the Exynos available( 200k+ on Antutu has been reported)

17. kartike4u

kartike4u , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Exynos had always been better than its SD alternative...... And at the end you get what you pay for....and the s8 is game:cool:

malidan likes this.
  18. G_Luciano_M_BBSl
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

G_Luciano_M_BBSl , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Samboy Spotted!

19. G_Luciano_M_BBSl
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2017

G_Luciano_M_BBSl , Apr 4, 2017 :
    Can u tell me when exactly the Exynos version was always better than SD versions? Since the birth of Exynos at S4, it was a lot worse than SD variant. I have to say that with S6 and S7 things have changed, but still S6 and S7 have crappy Mali GPU's and it's a lot worse than the SD variant. I think Qualcomm is doing good, ofc except for the SD 810, which was a huge mistake and failure. Still, Snapdragon 835 seems that have a lot of CPU improvement, mainly at multi core since it has 8 cores instead of 4 of the 820, and GPU still a lot better than the G71 from Exynos variant of the S8.

20. davebugyi
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2017

davebugyi , Apr 4, 2017 :
    The whole SoC (Since S6). You had also pointed out by yourself, that SD has better GPU. Yes, the GPU is weaker in Exynos, albeit not "a lot worse" and the majority of the people won't game on it all day.